Chapter 3: Figuring out the Disguised spirit.

XXXXX

(No one's POV.)

Miles away of Vale hospital, a man was looking for a newspaper stand.

As he was looking, he sees the Mimikyu Plushie, confused about the Disguise Pokémon.

The man confusingly makes the mistake of looking under it.

As he looks under the Mimikyu, he screams in horror and passes out on the floor, dead.

XXXXX

(Sam's POV.)

Dean and I get to Sweet Shoneys and parked the impala at a free parking spot.

I got my laptop out and we head inside.

We got to our seats as we bumped into Katherine and Chun-Li.

Katherine: "Hi honey."

Sam: "Hey Kat."

Chun-Li: "Hi Dean."

Dean: "Hey Sweetheart."

Katherine: "So, I'm guessing you boys are on a case?"

Dean: "Yeah."

Sam: "Where's Peter?"

Katherine: "The Doctor and Castiel are looking after him for a bit while they talk about their lives... even if it's a little bizarre."

Chun-Li: "Anyway, what are you boys hunting?"

Dean: "We think it's a ghost but we're not entirely sure."

Just I was about to talk about the soothe bell Wade had, my phone goes off.

I check to see who's calling me and see it was Wade.

I pick it up and put it on the speaker.

Wade (on the phone): "Sam, look up a thing called Mimikyu, I think I have an idea about what's causing it."

I got out my laptop, turned it on and got onto Google to search for a 'Mimikyu'.

As I look up for Mimikyu, I found a site about Pokémon and clicked the link which had Mimikyu.

Me: "Okay, Mimikyu AKA the disguise Pokémon. It is a ghost and fairy type with its ability disguise, it's 0.2 meters tall, weighs about 0.7 grams, its egg group is Amorphous... and get this, its Pokédex entry states that 'if you look under it, you die from an unknown death'."

Velvet: "I think we need more to go on."

I scroll down and sees more information while Dean goes over to me and looks at the Mimikyu page.

Me: "It has moves that are similar to the ones you've told us, Wade."

Wade: "Like what?"

Me: "Apparently a few of its moves was Thunder, charm, Psychic and substitute."

Wade: "That does explain how it disappeared, how it killed Jonathan and Dove being in a coma. It still doesn't explain why it's trying to kill anyone at all."

Velvet: "Is there any more info on Mimikyu?"

I scroll down the page a bit and then saw a part of the page labelled Type effectiveness.

Me: "I think I found something."

Wade: "Ok."

Me: "Since Mimikyu is a ghost/fairy type, it's immune to normal, fighting & dragon type attacks."

Wade: "Does Mimikyu have any weaknesses?"

Me: "Yeah, ghost & steel type attacks will slow it down and its resistance to bug types."

Dean: "Just in case, we'll get some salt and find the bootleg Pikachu."

Velvet: "Why salt?"

Me: "The ghosts back in our world are weak to salt rounds since one shot with a salt round would slow them down."

XXXXX

(No one's POV, Vale.)

Wade: "Got it. See you soon."

Sam hangs up as Dean looks at him.

Dean: "Man, could this thing be any gayer?"

Sam looks at Dean with a confused look.

Dean: "Don't answer that."

The boys go to the impala to grab the rock salt rounds and shotguns, not noticing the Mimikyu behind a plant as it flickers and disappears.

XXXXX

(In the waiting room of the hospital, Wade's POV.)

After Sam hangs up, I notice Velvet looking down, with a sad look on her face.

Like something is troubling her.

Me: "Are you ok?"

Velvet looks up, hearing me.

Velvet: "Sorry, there's just something on my mind that has been-"

Me: "You've been thinking about the apocalypse in our world, weren't you?"

Velvet: "I'm sorry. I can't help it. I just really miss my friends and family back to our world before it was..."

I hug her to show my support.

After we finished the hug, we parted and sat down on a hospital bench, next to each other.

Me: "I know. We all lost our friends, families and home to a plague that we couldn't do anything to stop it."

Velvet: "Wade, can I ask you a question?"

Me: "Sure."

Velvet takes a big breath before asking her question.

Velvet: "Wade... if I chose to stay in Equestria, would you stay with me?"

I looked down for a bit in thought about Velvet's question until l look back up to Velvet, knowing my answer.

Me: "Yes."

Velvet smiles at me and hugs me as I hugged back.

After a minute, she lets go and we both chuckled.

Me: "Let's finish this case first, ok?"

Velvet nods his head as we got up.

A few nurses come in with a man on a stretcher roller.

As Doctor Oms ask what had happened to the man, Velvet and I felt a tug on our sleeves and turn to see the girl who owned the bell.

Me: "You're Alice, right?"

Alice: "Yes. Could you follow me please?"

Velvet and I were confused by the question but nod our heads slowly as we followed her.

We then get to another hospital room and see a woman, lying in bed and realise it was Jane.

XXXXX

(Back at Sweet Shoneys, no one's POV.)

As Sam and Dean get back to the impala, they notice that the lights were on and the engine was running.

Sam looks at Dean as he pulls out his car keys.

The car then starts to drive towards Sam and Dean.

Fortunately for them, they got out of the way.

As the Impala turns, Sam sees the Mimikyu inside the windscreen.

Dean sees where Sam is looking and sees it.

Dean: "Son of a bitch."

XXXXX

To be continued...