Epilouge: Separate ways.

XXXXX

(No one's POV.)

As Sam & Dean stop at Vale hospital, they see Wade and Velvet waving goodbye to Alice.

The Winchester brothers get out of the impala to talk to them.

Sam: "So... how did it go?"

Velvet: "Alice is sad that her sister had to go but she does know that it was for the best."

Dean: "Anything else?"

Velvet: "We told her parents the bad news and it's going to take some time but they will eventually overcome their grief."

Dean: "Ok. Back to the facility then."

They were about to go back into the Impala to get back to the Avengers facility until Wade said one word.

Wade: "No."

Sam & Dean turn to look at Wade with confused looks.

Sam: "Are you alright?"

Wade: "Velvet and I had a talk inside the hospital and we decided that... we are done. What happened back in our world..."

Wade closes his eyes and massages his eyelids to relax and focus on what he says before opening his eyes to talk to Sam and Dean.

Wade: "It was traumatising to not only to Leah and Sunset Shimmer... but for us too."

Sam: "So... what now?"

Velvet: "Well, we're going back to Ponyville but we need you to drop us off at CHS to get to the portal."

Dean: "Sure."

The group get inside the Impala and drive to CHS.

XXXXX

(Timeskip, No one's POV.)

As the group arrive at CHS, Wade looks around the place that reminds him of home, remembering how easier life was back at his world.

Velvet & Wade look at the mirror and then towards the Winchesters.

Wade: "Hey... Sam. Dean."

Sam and Dean look at Wade.

Wade: "I want to thank you two for helping us with everything that happened."

Sam: "No problem."

Wade extends his hand to Dean & he shakes it as Sam & Velvet shakes hands.

Wade: "Seriously though, thank you."

As they finished shaking hands, Wade looks back at the universe he's currently in and back at the boys.

Wade: "Sam, Dean. Goodbye."

Velvet: "Goodbye boys."

Velvet and Wade walk in the portal to enjoy their new and quiet lives.

As Sam and Dean go back in the impala to drive to the Avengers facility, a simple tap gets Dean's attention.

Dean gets out of the impala to rant to the person who tapped his car but as he did, he looks to see you.

XXXXX

The end... of this story.