Chapter 4: Spirit at rest.

XXXXX

(At Vale hospital, no one's POV.)

Velvet and Wade look at the woman's body until they realise who that is.

Velvet: "Wait... is that..?"

Alice nods her head, answering Velvet's question as Alice turns back to Jane.

Wade: "Do you want to talk about it?"

Alice nods again, implying that she wanted to talk about what happened.

Alice: "My sister and I were inseparable as kids and big fans of Pokémon."

Alice starts to smile, recollecting memories of herself and her sister playing different variations of Pokémon games.

Alice: "We would play a lot of games together and trade different Pokémon together to complete the Pokémon games together."

As Alice explains a little more, she slowly frowns and goes over to Jane's body.

Alice: "Bullies would often say mean things to us like 'dorks', 'weirdos' or 'the big game-freaks'... but one day.."

A tear slowly slides down her cheek as Wade & Velvet start to see how this pain affected her.

Alice: "They went too far. Those bullies had attacked Jane and put her in a coma... but she's always with me."

Velvet and Wade blinks in confusion when she said 'she's always with me'.

Velvet: "What do you mean, Alice?"

Alice turns to Velvet and Wade and took a deep breath.

Alice: "I never had a Plushie of a Mimikyu but one night, one appeared on my bed and had a piece of paper that was attached to it saying 'Hi little sis' and realised Jane was possessing it and I couldn't be happier to see her..."

Wade: "Did Jane start to act strange?"

Alice: "Yes. She started to disappear a lot and wrote notes saying that she'll sort out people who might bully me."

Velvet then looks at Wade and sees that he might have figured out what's going on.

Wade: "Alice, can me and Velvet talk somewhere in private?"

Alice nods her head and they head out of the room to talk.

Velvet: "What do you think is happening?"

Wade: "Well... What if it's not just people who bullied Jane and Alice?"

Velvet: "What do you mean?"

Wade: "What if Jane was also attacking and/or murdering people that was insulting anything related to Pokémon?"

Velvet: "That would explain why Jane would murder Jonathan with a shotgun by psychic and used thunder on Dove because they bad mouthed Pokémon and anything related to the show like plushies of Pokémon."

Wade: "Indeed... and the person who was delivered in might have looked under the Mimikyu Plushie which killed him."

Wade's phone starts to ring and looks at the phone name to see who was calling him.

Wade: "It's Dean."

Wade answered it and pressed the speaker on so velvet can hear.

Wade: "What's up?"

Dean (on phone): "Wade, Velvet. 'pant' Did you 'pant' find anything 'pant' about the Mimikyu?"

Velvet: "Are you running?"

Dean (on phone): "The Mimikyu had possessed my baby!"

Wade: "Well, the Mimikyu Plushie we found out is possessed by a spirit named Jane who's in the hospital in a coma."

XXXXX

(Back at Sweet Shoneys.)

Dean: "A vengeful spirit in a coma... Sam, does that sound familiar to you?"

Sam: "Yeah, the case with Dr Garrison and his Daughter, Callie, who became a vengeful spirit."

Velvet (on phone): "You dealt with something like this before?"

Sam: "Before our world was affected by the convergence spell, there was a spirit that can put people in trances to reenact the grim brother's fairytales like The three little pigs along with Cinderella, Little red riding hood, Snow White and Hansel & Gretel."

Wade (On phone): "Despite how odd and weird I find the adventure you had, is there any way to stop Jane?"

Sam: "Is there anyone close to Jane?"

Velvet (on phone): "Yes, a relative. Why do you ask?"

XXXXX

(?¥%#'s POV.)

No one will bully her again.

No one will bully her ag-

?????: "Jane. Jane, it's me. It's Alice."

Alice...

XXXXX

(No one's POV.)

Alice: "Jane. Jane, it's me. It's Alice. Wade and Velvet told me what you were doing."

Velvet: "Alice..."

Alice looks at Velvet & Wade and saw that they were looking at something.

She turns around and sees the Mimikyu Plushie tipping over and Jane's ghost appearing behind it.

Alice: "Jane, stop killing others for my safety. I promise I will be ok."

Jane goes over to Alice and hugs her sister as she fades away.

As Jane disappears, the Impala stops suddenly.

Sam and Dean look at each other, knowing that Jane has been put to rest.

XXXXX

To be continued...