Chapter 2: A theory that is right and wrong.

Apologies in advance for this taking a little long.

XXXXX

(No one's POV.)

Sam and Dean wearing FBI tuxedos go inside Beacon Academy, heading straight to Professor Ozma's office, seeing the door shut.

Dean knocks on the door and it opens, revealing Professor Ozma while Cardin was talking to Glynda Goodwitch about what happened.

Dean: "Mr Ozma, I'm agent Williams, this is my partner agent Gabriel."

Sam: "We heard about what happened to Dove and we wanted to hear the whole story from Cardin."

Professor Ozma: "I see."

Professor Ozma opens the door, allowing the 'agents' inside to talk to Cardin and show their 'badges' to him.

Dean: "Cardin Winchester?"

Cardin looks to see Sam & Dean.

Dean: "Hi. We would like to ask you what happened."

Cardin: "Do we have to go over this again?"

Sam: "We'll try to be brief."

Cardin took a deep breath to calm down and gather his thoughts.

Cardin: "My partner, Dove and I were fighting Grimm that are reappearing in the emerald forest. The professor sent us to sort them out since it was only Boarbatusk and while Dove and I finished fighting them, we took a small look around and Dove was unexpectedly struck by lightning."

Dean: "Do you have any idea why it happened?"

Cardin: "No... One minute everything is fine and the next..."

Sam: "Can you remember anything else?"

Cardin thinks about the question for a few seconds until he remembers something else.

Cardin: "Yes. Did you find the weird stuffed toy?"

Sam and Dean blinked, confused about what Cardin said, looks at each other and back a Cardin.

Sam: "A stuffed toy? In the forest?"

Cardin: "There was a stuffed toy... but it vanished after what happened to Dove."

Dean: "This vanishing stuffed toy, What does it look like?"

Cardin: "Does it matter?"

Sam: "Yes, every detail matters."

Cardin then takes his time to remember the details.

Cardin: "It looked like it had a creamy yellow body with orangey-copper cheeks, a set of eyes on the head with eyes on its stomach, a very jagged smile, a brown tail and black ears. It was found in a bush in the forest."

Dean nods his head.

Sam: "Thank you for your time."

Sam and Dean then leave the academy to get Wade and Velvet.

XXXXX

(Timeskip, In the forest, Wade's POV.)

After Sam and Dean drove us to the forest beside Beacon Academy.

After we got out of the car, Sam gets out some weird device and hold it over random bushes which beeps like crazy with Dean looking others.

Velvet: "Sam, Dean. What are you doing?"

Dean: "Looking for some sulphur or EMF."

Me: "And?"

Dean: "Nothing on the sulphur. Sam, how about you?"