Rejected

🍰₊˚.༄ ೃ -
Y/N = Your Name
H/C = Hair Color
E/C = Eye Color
🍰₊˚.༄ ೃ -

Wilbur's P.O.V.

"This is for you!" She shyly spoke up, handing me a box filled with sweets of every type; cookies, cakes, cupcakes, and brownies. She smiled softly, a slight pink growing around her cheeks. I snickered and took the box gently from her, seeing the excitement in her eyes made me grin wildly, before I dropped the box onto the cold, cement floor.

People in the hallway stopped, and whispered around us. Her expression fell into a shocked one, her mouth agape, as tears softly pricked the corners of her eyes. "I don't like you Y/N. I hope you get the message." I smiled a bit, bumping my shoulder against hers as I left the scene

Alex's P.O.V.

I watched poor Y/N's happy expression fall into a cold one, as left the scene, not caring about her messy efforts spread around the floor. 'What's it like anyways?' I thought. Me and Y/N weren't particularly close, I find her cute and we talk occassionally. I bent down before the box, noticing only 1 cupcake left inside as the rest were smothered, I gently opened the box and grabbed it, twirling the dessert around my fingers.

The design was complicated, you can tell she worked hard making it. Sparkles and sprinkles adorned the creamed dessert, I gulped slightly questioning the topping choice, 'I hope this is still edible' I thought, standing up before taking a small bite.

-   ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [    🍰     🍰      🍰  ] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

I grinned a bunch as I jumped up and down slightly, squealing a bit like a little girl, 'THIS IS SOOO GOOOD!!' I thought. 'Ah, she's cute and she can cook!' I think I found my dream girl! The bell rung as I felt my expression drop, 'Crap! I'm late for class!'

During lunch, I searched everywhere for the H/C-haired girl. I finally found her, sitting on a nearby bench, eating her lunch peacefully, walking over to her, sitting down beside her while smiling warmly. "Hi Y/N." I said, she looked up at me with her big E/C eyes. I felt my cheeks heat up from her intense stare.

"A-Alex? What are you doing here?" She asked, tilting her head to the side slightly. I cleared my throat before continuing, "Well, I tried your cupcake and I wanted to see if you could teach me how to cook!" I excitedly replied, my eyes twinkling with excitement as she chuckled softly.

"Sure! I'll teach you later around 4pm okay? Meet me in the Cooking Club room" she softly spoke, we chatted a bit more as she packed her lunch and waved me goodbye. "She's so pretty.." I muttered carelessly as a certain blonde and a brunette popped out of the bushes, smiling like chesire cats.

"Ooh! Looks like Alexis has a crush!" I felt my cheeks heat up from Tommy's teasing, Toby snickered and grabbed his hankerchief, sitting down next to me, placing his hankerchief above his head while speaking in a high pitched voice. "Oh Alexis! Your such a good cook! Kiss me!" He grinned, making lip-smacking sounds as my face turned into a bloody tomato.

"Haha! Alex! Your so red!" Tommy hollered, poking my cheek as I groaned a bit slightly. "Guys! Seriously stop! I just- like her okay?!" I raised my voice as the 2 young boys grinned even more. "Alex's getting red because of a woman!" Tommy exclaimed setting his chin above my head.

"Well, you can't really blame him Tommy, Y/N is pretty and she's kind too! Any guy would be lucky to have her as a partner" Toby explained, folding his hankerchief into different intricate designs, as Tommy watched his craft closely. "Welll, isn't Y/N part of the Gaming Club here at school too?" Tommy asked, his blue eyes boiling with curiousity.

"Oh yeah! She beat the Pogtopians last year!" "Yeah, she's pretty great, by the way, we aren't crushing on you're girlfriend Alex" I pouted, as the 2 boys wished me luck later this afternoon and made their way to class. I packed my bag before making my way up to my classroom, a lingering thought stuck in my head. 'Does Y/N like me back? She does seem pretty nice towards me, but she's nice towards everyone-'

"Alex? Do you need anything?" The teacher asked as I stood in front of the whole class, not noticing I made it this far. "S-Sorry, I don't need anything at all Mr. Floris" I muttered quietly taking my seat, trying to pay attention in class, but all I could think about was Y/N.

I grinned as Y/N giggled trying to reach for the cookbook I held above her head. "Alex! Seriously give it back!" She chuckled, pouting like a small child, before handing her the book.

"Here you are, my lady~" I cooed as she blushed a bright red. We chatted for a few moments before we heard the oven timer click. She grinned as she carefully decorated the sweets, her eyes sparkling with adoration. "You look so cute while doing that you know?" I stated, grinning like a mad man as her cheeks were flushed with a bright color of pink. "Thanks Alex!" She smiled sweetly.

Y/N's P.O.V.
I smiled at Alex's goofy behaviour. 'Maybe getting rejected isn't so bad afterall', I thought. "OHHHH! ALEX HAS A CRUSH!" I noticed 2 boys yelling down the hallway as Alex chased after them. Their panicked faces picking up the pace as Alex yelled back. I giggled to myself slightly, "Oh, Alex." I muttered.

-   ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [  🍰  🍫   🍰   🍭   🍰  ] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

Howdy! Sorry this took a while, I had a hard time writing it out, but here's the final chapter! Sorry for ending it so soon.. but there will be more updates and books coming out so hold on uwu! Thanks for reading this book!

-₇/₁₁. ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄