Just for you {Pt. 3}

{Y/N = Your Name}

Y/N's P.O.V.

I took a small whiff of a quite delicious smell coming from the kitchen. I gasped quietly, there's an intruder! I grabbed one of the couch cushions and headed towards the kitchen, gripping it tightly. I entered the dungeon and shook slightly while walking towards the tall figure. "Pomf!" I shouted a bit while hitting the figure repeatedly, causing him to giggle. "It's me." I felt my cheeks start to heat up and lowered my head down, covering my face with hair. He giggled even more, placing one of his huge hands on my head. "Do you want orange juice or water?" He asked.

   *    *    *

I sat down on the couch, tapping my stomach. 'My tum-tum is satisfied' I giggled a bit at that. I nuzzled Aksel's chest, and he smiled at me. 'Oh god! His smile is so cute!!' I started to blush at my own silly thoughts. He rubbed my back slightly. I giggled as well, but then I felt myself wake up again..

*    *   *

I opened my eyes and let out a small sigh. I opened the drawer and grabbed some chalk. My fingers traced the cold cement wall, the markings, my markings.. I count the days Alex has me trapped in here. His dirty fucking basement.

I couldn't even breathe properly, I could feel liquid running up my throat, wanting to escape my body so badly. But I held it in. I opened the closet and found the only parcel of clothing he provided, his mother's wedding dress. 'I wouldn't want to wear something that belongs to a dead person..'

  *   *   *

I softly smoothened out the wrinkles of the dress and knocked at the wall slightly. I knew it was time for dinner. I knocked once again and he opened the basement doors. Wearing his dad's tuxedo. He smiled as he placed a cloche on the table. 'His smile... I hate it' I smiled as well and sat down on one of the chairs.

"I think you'd like what I had in mind for dinner." He smirked at me as he opened the cloche slowly, and it was an image I could never get out of my head... It was Aksel's head on a platter. Literally.

I gagged and stood up, vomitting all over the table with my hands holding onto the edges. As Alex burst out laughing- hell, he even snorted. "Oh my god!" He continued laughing as I sat back down. He let out a relieved sigh and wiped a tear from his one of his eyes. "Dinner was amazing" he chuckled.

A/N: Sorry for no updates, I kind of lost interest in writing and updating my books. But I'm back now uwu