"M-motherfucker!"

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Inspired from,
I am Not Okay With This.
Y/N = Your Name

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Y/N's POV
It was a usual day at high schoo- I mean hell. The cafeteria food tasted bland and Mr. Carson gave us a pop quiz like usual.

While pondering the answers for question number 5, I noticed Henry and Ani talking. 'That's weird, we aren't supposed to talk during quizzes...' I thought, my eyes darting at every move they made, it took me a moment to realize that, Henry was copying off of Ani.

My train of thought was cut off by Mr. Carson's voice, "You want to try that again?" He asked Henry. "I didn't do anything w-wrong sir, my ankle's swollen and the medication I'm taking doesn't allow me to concentrate well so I-" "Save it, both of you detention" Mr. Carson calmly replied to Henry's reply. "Seriously?" I yelled at Mr. Carson across the classroom from where I was sitting.

"Ani, has been studying for the test and now that Henry copied off of her, she has to go to dentention aswell?! That is such bullshit!" I screamed as I slammed my fist on my desk. Mr. Carson pressed his lips together as he clicked his tongue, "You can take that language straight to detention L/N!"

Alex's POV
"Anyone else?!" Mr. Carson yelled, filling the room with silence in a matter of seconds. 'I have to stand up for Y/N!' I thought as I stood up. Visible confusion was now evident in Mr. Carson's face, as well as Y/N's and our fellow classmates.

I gulped as I pushed the things off my desk, papers and pencils flying across the concrete floor. Mr. Carson just raised his brows at me, "M-motherfucker!" I choked out, "Okay Alex, detention for you too!" He replied swiftly returning to his desk. I sat down and glanced at Y/N, giving her a thumbs up. 'Now, I can spend more time with her!' I mentally fanboyed during the whole period!