I care too much

Smol A/N:
Sorry for not updating that much, I will try to update 1-2 days. Anyways enjoy this fanfic fellas! :D
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Y/N = Your Name

Y/N POV

I just got a text from Alex saying he was close to my house. Man, having a fever, is the worst. "Hey Y/N, I brought chicken noodle soup!" Alex yelled as he swung the door open. "This is why, you don't try to eat ice from the street" Alex scolded me, "Hey, it was a one time opportunity!" "People looked at you like you were an idiot, now open your mouth and say Ah" I did what I was told, but before I could even drink the soup, he quickly retrieved it. "Aww, does my little sick habibi want to eat this?" He could tell I was getting T R I G G E R E D and he enjoyed it. "Yes you dumbass, I'm sick!" I answered, seriously who doesnt want to eat chicken noodle soup when theyre sick. "Here comes the airplane!" He said as he fed me, 'time for revenge' i thought as I spit the soup all over his face, seeing his cute triggered face gave me satisfaction, "Sorry, it was too hot!" I said while putting on a pout. "I'm gunna pull the Thanos on you, but not when your sick, because I care too much :)" 'he can be soo sweet, now I feel bad spitting on him' "Let's clean you up" I told him while grabbing a tissue box and started wiping his face. I fell asleep , I woke up to a small ruffle I was feeling on my lap, it was Alex, he decided to sleep on my lap, 'how adorable' I checked the time, it 3:13am, Alex would usually make videos at this hour but he didn't, my heart filled with UwUs at the thought of Alex working hard to cure me instead of hosting raids and making commentary videos. He truly does care too much.

Edit: I edited a part where I used the r word, I apologize if you got offended, it was never my intention to offend anyone. And thank you for the people who pointed out that it was a slur, I'll make sure not to use those types of words again. Thank you for 70+k btw- I would've never reached that milestone without you guys 💖