Cute

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁
Y/N = Your Name
F/A = Favorite Animal
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁

Alex's P.O.V.

I chuckled at my cute little F/A sitting down on my lap while hugging my arm. I smiled looking at her cute sleepy face, "You look so cute" I said, softly kissing her cheek as she blushed a dark red. "I-I'm not!" Her quiet voice responded, as I hugged her and kissed her cheeks repeatedly.

"You areee! I'm your boyfriend, I would know". She giggled softly and leaned her head on my chest. I smiled reminiscing the memory. I continued to smile as I felt someone hug me from behind, rubbing their soft little face against my back.

"H-Honey?" She asked, moving to the side while hugging my arm and looking directly at me, with those cute E/C orbs.

"Yes darling?" She chuckled a bit, "Your smiling to yourself again!" I kissed her nose softly, typing away a bit while giggling. "Remember when we first dated each other? You kept on denying that you weren't cute, even you denying it is even cuter!"

Her face started to blush as she gripped my arm, shaking it vigorously. "I'm not cute!" She giggled, hitting my arm playfully. I gently faced her, gripped her waist and kissed her forehead. "You are, I'm your husband, I would know".

Sorry for the long hiatus ;-;
Will post again soon, thanks for 80k! Wouldn't reach it without you guys! Sorry again, I just sort of lost interest in writing. But after seeing all the love and support you guys give me, I'm back to it uwu!
-7/ll