~𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 11~

"Oh she's still asleep. Why did you left her here to sleep the couch without a blanket or a proper pillow?"

"I couldn't care less about her or what she does. She's just a stranger living here for a period of time."

"You're so mean Aku!"

"Call me Aku one more time I dare you."

"Okay fine. You win."

   I was only half-asleep when I heard a female voice and a male voice chatting in the living room. The female voice was unfamiliar. I had never heard it before compared to the male voice which was probably Akutagawa's. I was listening in on their conversation while I was debating if I should wake up or not.

  I opened my eyes to see two people in front of me. One of them was Akutagawa. He looked at me with his typical cold look on his face that gave me shivers. In contrast, the woman beside him was the opposite. She was really cute with a smile on her face, her eyes glistening in the light coming through the window. She seemed like a really innocent woman at first sight but I don't really think she is considering the fact that that she's with Akutagawa.

"She's awake!"

"I don't care."

"Sometimes I really wonder how we're related."

"Related?" I asked in confusion. They were too different to be related.

"Yeah, he's my older brother."

"Oh that's... uhh great."

"My brother didn't mention that I live here too huh?"

"It was unnecessary. Burdens like her don't have to know about everything."

"You're being too rude to someone who was forced to live with you."

   She seemed pretty straight forward and that's the only thing she had in common with her brother. Or at least from what I have seen until now.

"Hey, wanna see how the port mafia looks like?"

"Gin stop spitting out nonsense."

"Why? I'm serious."

"Dazai didn't mention the port mafia much I'm pretty curious about it to be honest." I confessed.

"Gin, do you even remember why she's here?"

"Yeah but I wanna give her a tour!"

"This isn't going to end up well..." Akutagawa said and left the living room.

"So, do you want to go or not?"

"Let's go then."

  I was about to head to the bathroom to change clothes but I remembered that I didn't have any clothes anymore. The few clothes I owned were left in Dazai's apartment and I also borrowed some of his clothes too sometimes. I'll just have to go in these I guess.

"Are you going to visit the port mafia in  that?" She said pointing at my outfit.

"Is there something wrong with it?" I said wondering.

"Yeah. It's too bright and colorful. You'll be like a walking circus there since everyone wears black or at least most of their clothes are black."

"I don't have any other clothes right now."

"Oh I see. Borrow mine then! As a port mafia member I have many black outfits."

"Wait you're a member too?"

"Yup. I'm an assasin."

"Oh. Isn't your brother one too?"

"Most of his jobs are going on missions, killing members of other organizations trying to go against us and stuff like that. I'm a plain assasin. I just get orders to kill a certain person because I don't have an ability."

"I see."

"Let's go to my room to pick some clothes." Gin said and grabbed my hand, basically dragging me to her room.

   Gin's room, unlike the rest of the house was bright. It wasn't black with skulls and knives everywhere. It was painted a radiant white hue and the furniture was a pale purple color. Her room was absolutely beautiful.

   She proceeded to open her big wardrobe which revealed many black outfits. She surely is good at her job to buy all these clothes.

"Pick whichever one you want!" she said excitedly, waiting for me to select one of the black outfits.

   I honestly didn't care. I could just wear whatever so I picked up the first set that caught my eye and headed to the bathroom to change.

   When I re-entered the room Gin was a completely different person. Now she looked more like her brother wearing all those black clothes. She had also put on a mask, probably because she wants to hide her true identity while doing her job.

"Now we're finally ready for a tour to port mafia!" she exclaimed.

    I wonder what it's like... Is it some dumped building with walls full of graffiti or an actual proper building? How many people are working there? So many things that Dazai hasn't told me...

Should I really trust him?

𝘚𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘭 𝘛𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 (Dazai Osamu X Reader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें