~𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 6~

I opened my eyes due to the sun coming through the window. I remember falling asleep while sitting on the bed and leaning my head against the wall but now my head was in a soft pillow and I had been sleeping on the bed.

Dazai was nowhere to be found in the bedroom. Did he wake up early? I got up from the bed and headed to the kitchen. He was ahead of me though...

He was making pancakes while singing. Now that's something I never expected to see after last night's events. His mood swings are something else I swear. How can someone happily make breakfast while singing songs about suicide?

"Good morning" he said with a weird accent, his unusual extra-happy mood creeping me out.

"Uhhh good morning I guess."

"Did something happen?" He asked me as if he didn't have a clue what's going on.

"I just find it really weird that yesterday you were in a terrible state and now you look like the happiest person in the world."

"You'll have to get used to that. People tend to tell me that I have many mood swings."

"Oh okay"

   Our breakfast was ready. We both sat on the table and started eating the pancakes Dazai had made and damn he was good at cooking.

"Oh by the way your friend Odasaku was here yesterday."

"Oh crap. I didn't want him to see me like that."

"What happened to you?"

"Oh it's nothing."

"Nothing? Do you know how worried I was?"

   We got up from the table since we had already finished our meal but Dazai did something really unexpected. He pinned me against the table by putting both his hands on it, closing the gap between the two of us and making me uncomfortable. Why is he doing this to me? Ugh I have work later, how am I supposed to concentrate on it?

"Oh you were worried about me?" He said with a smirk that was now inches away from my face.

   I felt my face heating up. What the fuck is up with him today? Why this all of a sudden?

"U-umm... yes. Everybody would in that situation."

"Okay then." He said and backed off.

  What the hell? Did he hurt his head yesterday or something?

"What's up with you today?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Umm... You just- uh pinned me against the table and I thought that you'd kiss me."

"Why, do you want me to?" He said, with the same smile as some minutes ago appearing again.

"Uh no I didn't say that."

"You don't need to say something to want it."

"U-ughh no I don't want it."

  He must've hit his head yeasterday. There's no other explanation.

"Okay good to know." he said and went to the bedroom.

   I can't figure out what that man is thinking at all. I give up trying to understand him, it's just impossible...

   I had work today too so I had to get ready. I was really sleepy since I was up for most of the night. I hadn't gotten much sleep. Ugh I hate work.