~𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 3~

Where am I? What happened yesterday? I recalled everything that happened last night. My head was spinning. I slightly opened my eyes when I felt something warm in my back. My eyes widened as soon as I felt a hand move to my waist. It was definitelly him.

I turned around only to face a sleeping Dazai. He must've been hugging me for hours for my back to feel this warm. Just as I was about to leave the the bed, his hand gripped my waist harder causing me to stay in his embrace, not leaving the bed. Damn it with this guy...

"Hmm"

"What is it?" I said, not understanding what he was trying to say.

"Stay... a little... longer..."

"Ughhh fine... 5 minutes."

"Hmm"

I think that was his way of saying 'okay'.

I stayed with him in bed for a little bit longer as he requested. His hands and whole body were warm. They were so warm that I barely needed a blanket. Ughh so much for keeping our distance while sleeping. He was supposed to keep his promise.

Even in his sleep, Dazai still seems to be wearing his bandages... Taking the opportunity, I decided to roll up his sleeves to see if the bandages covered his whole hand.

"What are you doing?" He said with a calming voice, considering the fact that he had just woken up.

"I um.. I was just curious about your bandages."

"You can't help it huh? Well, if you want to see them so badly then I'll let you see them sometime, even if what's inside is not a pretty sight..."

"Oh... You don't have to show me if you don't want to I-"

"No, it's fine. I don't have anything to hide."

I lost track of time with our conversation. 5 minutes have already passed. I woke up from the comfortable bed to go to the kitchen. I decided to make breakfast since I'll be staying here. After all, I knew where everything is because Dazai showed me every cuppboard yesterday.

"Hey where are you going?" He said when he noticed that I was leaving the bedroom.

"To the kitchen to make us breakfast."

"You could have stayed more you know." He said, getting out of bed. He was wearing sweats and a loose black hoodie.

We walked together to the kitchen. Dazai helped me make breakfast and we sat down together at the kitchen table, eating in peace. Today was Sunday so we didn't have work. It was basically the only day I could relax and take a small break from work and I'm guessing that Dazai also doesn't have work today to be so relaxed.

      Now it hit me... Where did Dazai work? He killed two guys and left casually like nothing happened. I forgot about that.

"Hey Dazai.."

"Hmm?" He said, not fully waking up yet. I guess he's not a morning person.

"Where do you work?"

"I work at the Port Mafia. I'm an executive." He said calmly.

   What? How can he be so calm about it? He literally kills people for his job.

"Haha shocked I see."

I couldn't bring myself to respond.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to kill you. We're going to die together by suicide."