~𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 8~

Days were passing by... My death comming closer and closer. I can't wait to leave this world to be honest. It's too much of a hellish place and Dazai is aware of that.

   I quit work. There's no point in me working anymore. I would be dead along with him in a few days. We chose the perfect building to jump from. Most people who have a crush on each other would choose the place for the perfect date but instead we were picking a high-rise building to commit double-suicide and I found that pretty funny.

Some days later...

I woke up, listening to the birds singing. Ugh what time is it? I turned to face Dazai. He slept as peaceful as ever, his features shinning in the daylight. He's so handsome.

Today is the big day...

"Good morning."

"Good morning y/n." He said, yawning at the same time. He's so freaking cute.

"Hey, do you know what day is today?"

"What day is it?"

"Don't tell me you forgot-"

"Of course I remember. I could never forget a day like this dummy." He said cutting me off.

As expected, he could never miss this day. Our double-suicide...

"Today is the day my dreams come true. Committing suicide with a beautiful woman..."

"Didn't you say that I'm not beautiful?"

"Oh I said that? Guess I didn't want you to find out that I found you beautiful." He said laughing.

My cheeks became slightly red at his comment. Damn I can't believe my cheeks get red with things like that...

"Cheesy asshole."

"Hey! What did I do this time? I was only being honest." he said while fake-crying.

"Such a drama queen."

"Who did you call drama queen?"

He started messing my hair up and hitting me with his pillow. Pillow fight it is then!

We fought with our pillows, hitting eachother multiple times and laughing loudly. This guy...

"So... Do you wanna commit suicide at night or day?"

"Sunset. It would be beautiful." I said. Ending my life with him in a beautiful atmosphere would be amazing...

"Okay then, we'll wait for the sunset."

Hours were passing by so quickly that I wouldn't even realize it. The sunset is in 30 minutes so Dazai and I exited the apartment. We were now heading to the building we picked...

"Hey y/n."

"Yeah?"

"Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes. I wouldn't be here right now if I didn't."

"Okay just making sure."

We entered the building and took the elevator to reach the rooftop. The building we picked had 14 floors. There was no chance anyone would survive if they jumped from such height.

  It was golden hour now. This is it. The end of my life...

  We were at the edge of the rooftop, ready to jump. Finally, the moment has come. My legs were trembling as I looked down... This building is so tall it makes me scared. But I'll be sure to jump with Dazai.

"We'll count to 3 and then we jump." Dazai said excitedly. He was really looking forward to this day.

"You don't have any doubts, do you?"

"Nope." I said with a smile, assuring him.

"Okay then. Don't jump before I count to 3."

"You should say that to yourself you suicidal maniac!"

"I can't even talk back this one." he said laughing.

"Okay, here we go..." He proceeded to count till 3.

"3..."

"2..."

"1!"

   I jumped at the same time as Dazai, feeling the cool air as I was falling. It was really calming so I closed my eyes and let gravity handle my body. I slightly opened my eyes to look over at Dazai who was also falling at the same time beside me. He looked so relaxed falling. He finally found his peace along with me....

  ....or at least I thought so.

A/N:

Okay so I know this chaoter was a little bit short but I'll make the next one bigger.

Also I know I was late to update this story and my other story so I'm realky sorry for that. I was really stressed due to my mother being on the hospital for 10 days with covid and some other personal issues so I hope you understand <3