~𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 12~

Dazai pov:

   Today I'll have to go work again. That fucker (Chuuya) is lucky he doesn't have work these weeks because he got time off. I'm not in the mood for missions today ugh.

   I got so used to y/n living here that the house feels empty. I will find her. I have to.

  I wore my usual black outfit, changed my bandages and left the apartment, heading to the port mafia building. I'm not in the mood to face Mori at all. He gets in my nerves every time.

"Good morning Dazai."

"Good morning." I said coldly. I'm not in the mood for chit-chat, especially today.

"Oh he's mad today."

"Let's avoid him. We don't wanna die today."

"Something came up. Sorry I have to go."

   It's so funny how everyone is afraid of me. It makes me want to laugh. They're afraid of a bandaged suicide maniacike me huh? Now that I think about it, y/n hasn't seen me killing people... That must be why she isn't afraid of me.

   I headed to my office which was next to Chuuya's office. Only the fact that our offices are beside each other is making me rage.

   I left my door open since I didn't have any missions to go to today and I could just sit and lounge around in my office.

"... and here are the offices of the executives. I recommend you don't enter any of these rooms."

   I heard someone say... The voice was familiar. It was Gin Akutagawa. But why is she talking like that? Did a new member come in today? Didn't Mori say that newcomers shouldn't come here? I have nothing to do so I might as well go remind her.

"Hey Gin didn't Mori tell us not to bring any newcom-"

  I looked over at the person next to Gin. It wasn't any newcomer or anything like that. My heart started beating fast. Y/n was living with Ryunosuke and Gin? Chuuya probably thought that I would never go to the Akutagawa residence so he let y/n stay with them.

   I don't know what came over me. In matter of seconds I was already all over y/n, hugging her. I felt her hands on my chest trying to push my away. I don't like this...

"Hey Dazai..." she said with a low voice.

  I don't have a good feeling about this... She probably found out.

"Y/n are you okay?"

"How am I supposed to be okay Dazai? You pretend to like me and hug me and all that nice stuff then the next moment I learn that I'm like every other woman you met and manipulated into committing double-suicide." she said and she was right. She had all the rights to be mad at me and I knew it.

"I'm going to give you some space." Gin said and walked away, leaving me and y/n alone.

"I'll explain."

"You better do it or else I'll leave. Forever this time."

"Okay so you remember when I hugged you often the first days in my apartment... To be honest I did those to make you fall in love with me and fulfill my dream. But then... I actually started to feel something for you, especially that day when you changed my bandages. What I'm trying to say is... I'm really sorry for trying to manipulate you. I actually feel something for you and I want us to commit a double suicide." I said, hoping she'll forgive me.

"Wow... I don't know what to say. I'm really mad at you, I hope you understand that." she said, keeping her calm.

"Hey, wanna jump off the port mafia building?"

  It would be the perfect suicide. 

"I'm in but I wanna punch you first you asshole." she said and she's right. I'm an asshole. It's something I can't deny.

"Feel free to punch me as much as you want. I'm trained so it won't have an effect on me. I'll be your punch bag." I said laughing.

"Bet." she said smiling.

I missed this...