Judge me...I Dare You

I drew the most popular/favorite character of an old gacha series I created a few years back that I stopped b the third episode. No one but my friends ever saw any of the videos of it, but i thought I would do a little thing that kind of became a joke between us. Because of one. Single. Line. from this character. So, here you go.

this is the original character, with the line that made her a fan favorite

this is the original character, with the line that made her a fan favorite. Because she was talking to this girl who was thinking way too intensely to unlock some weird superpowers or whatever (I like superheroes, ok? Don't judge.)

Here's the drawing

Here's the drawing. Yeah, it's not the same. I didn't really feel like actually drawing the scene, so I just drew her and put the line as a quote. Because it looks cool that way. Also, I know, I know. The hair isn't exactly the same. I was at school with no referance when I drew this. I actually ended up having to redraw the entire outfit because of that.

Also, Amulet is probably the only person who can pull off socks (or in her case, tights/leggings) with flip-flops. I mean seriously. What is she doing? And don't get me started on how she's wearing headphones...not on her ears. Oh well, I guess it can't be helped.

Now, judge me for drawing a gacha character. I dare you.

Well, bye now! (Also plz don't judge I was joking when I said to judge- and I'm saying this because I know there are people out there who can't note sarcasm, especially in writing. So again, please do not judge)