well...

why? Just why?

Probably gonna be staying away from drawing for a while now because of this fricken thing

i legit feel like I've died

i legit feel like I've died. And not in died of cuteness, although I absolutely love Poppy!

I spent five hours making this. took me about two hours to hand draw, with a lot of mistakes, from a terrible body shape, to a beak that was too comically large. Once I started digitally coloring, I realized the body was too long, so I shortened it and it looks amazing now. The back tuft of feathers changed a lot too, during the hand drawing, it was always either to high up or too long, then it was still to long when digitally coloring, so I had to shorten that. Literally when I finished coloring everything but the eyes, the 01, and the headphones, I realized the head was too big. So...I had to make it smaller...without any good cutting option like in photoshop. I had to shorten it in a box. Because I had to do that, I had to change the wing over her mouth, then I had to fix the markings. Gotta admit, though, the gradient and shading of the drawing is pretty good in my opinion! After five hours of working, I thought I was finished. Only to realize, I forgot to add her necklace, which is extremely important to me on a relatively personal level. Also the beak size changed AGAIN while I was digitally coloring. It was...too long. I spent about ten minutes on the tongue alone, because I couldnt get it right, only for the wing to end up covering half of it when I changed the head size.

Other than those things, though, I absolutely love the drawing! As I said earlier, the gradient eye and the shading is absolutely lovely, especially for someone who hardly ever adds those things because I find it hard to do! I also think the marking are absolutely amazing. Poppy used to be an Emperor penguin, but honestly I think she's much cuter as an African penguin.

well, thanks! Probably wont see any art on here for a while, so, buh-bye for now!