Chapter 72

Authors note: If you like my story please vote, add your libraries, and comment. It lets me know that you enjoy the direction it is going in. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Enjoy!

Chapter 72

Warning. This chapter is spicy, and not for children. 

I was nervous again, my palms felt sweaty, and I felt a bubbling of nervous laughter in my belly that I was trying to keep a lid on.

"Soo..." I said, looking down at my stockinged feet.

I saw his shadow walk up in front of me and his feet stop right in front of mine. He cupped my chin and tilted my face to look at him.

I gave him a tight-lipped smile and felt some of the laughter leave my chest against my will.

"Are you okay?" He asked furrowing his brow as his eyes swept across my face.

"Yeah," I said, not really meeting his eyes, "Are you okay?" I asked, not knowing what to say.

I made two of my fingers walk across his bicep and then spread my fingers open on his chest.

"I'm nervous," he said, covering my hand with his. 

I looked up to meet his eyes, not expecting him to say that. I could feel his heart beating quickly underneath my fingers.

"You're nervous? Really?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He said, an amused look in his eyes.

"Because you're really experienced, and I'm not."

"Lia, this is brand new to me. I've never felt this way about anyone before. I never wanted anyone more."

"That's not what I mean," I said, pressing my forehead to his chest. His arm came around me and brought me close. He was so warm and smelled so good. I never felt safer. 

"I know what you mean. I mean that the way I feel about you changes everything," He said, lifting my chin up again.

"How?" I asked as he traced my mouth with his thumb, his touch leaving behind a buzz on my lips that felt almost electrical.

He exhaled a laugh and ran a hand over his face, "because it makes it more than just a physical thing. It's not selfish."

"Not selfish?" I asked and ran a finger down his chest. He was very defined. There was a clear line that separated the left and right sides of his chest and abs. I imagined running my tongue down it, but for now, my finger would do.

"Come here," He said and pulled me into a hug, one arm holding me to his chest, the other stroking my hair. He kissed the top of my head, and I pressed my ear to his heart.

I could feel his breath on my hair when he spoke again, "I guess it's always been like, what can I get out of this. I know it sounds fucked up, but I didn't really care about how the girl felt. With you, I just... I feel like I just want to please you."

He cupped my face with both his hands, "Lia, if you are having second thoughts, we don't have to do anything, you know that, right?"

I bit my lip and looked up at him, he was so devastatingly beautiful, his eyes were so intensely green. Like how can eyes be so green? The back of his fingers was gently running up and down my sides giving me goosebumps.

"I don't expect anything from you tonight," He said, looking at me sincerely and taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

"You closed the door," I said, narrowing my eyes while bringing up an eyebrow.