Chapter 44

Authors note: If you like my story please vote, add your libraries, and comment. It lets me know that you enjoy the direction it is going in. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Enjoy!

Chapter 44

"My brain hurts," I said, lying down on his bed and throwing a pillow over my face.

"I'm satisfied with how much we've done; we can stop for the day," He said, taking his glasses off and carefully putting them back in their case.

"Please," I said, taking the pillow off my face to give him a pleading look.

He nodded and gave me an amused smile.

"What time is it? My dad gets home at twelve," I said, reaching for my phone.

"It's six," He said, yawning.

"Tired?"

"I could use a nap. Want to watch a movie?" He asked.

"Sure, you pick," I said; my head was still reeling from the amount of work we did. He grabbed the remote and sat next to me.

"Hey, do you think they'll still be talking about me tomorrow in school?" I asked turning to look at him.

"Some. Maybe. Some people don't have much going on, so they have to talk about other people to entertain themselves. It's not that big a deal; no one thinks you're actually promiscuous." He said, looking down at me.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you have 'good girl' written all over your face. I'm surprised Chris even tried."

"I mean, I'm not like abstinent."

"Really? You look like the type that is," He said sounding surprised. 

"Well, I am not," I said, kind of annoyed.

"Okay, okay. I didn't know you were so wild and crazy back in Miami; no need to get insulted," He said putting his hands up in defeat.

"I mean, I'm not saying that either," I said, annoyed.

"How far have you gone with a guy?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

I blushed.

"None of your business."

"Why? I'm not going to judge you, just quantify it," He said, his eyes meeting mine.

"Quantify it?"

"Yeah, like base numbers," He explained. 

"Like in baseball? Are you in middle school?" I scoffed.

"No, but you're acting super awkward, so I figured it would be an easier way you could explain it."

I sighed, giving in, "I guess just kissing and like over the clothes touching,"

"That's it?"

"Yeah," I said, shrugging.

"Huh." He said and turned the tv on.

"Huh?"

"Yeah, it's less than I had you pegged for based on what I saw with Chris."

"Well, that's kind of why we stopped," I said I was not going to mention that before Chris I had barely even made out. 

"I know I heard everything. Our windows aren't soundproof," He said, deadpanned. 

"If you heard me tell Chris everything, why are you asking me?" I said, looking up at him.