two

He was.. Rude.

Extremely hot though, but I felt no attraction whatsoever, so I decided I could handle being friends with him. If he wanted to, of course.

"Erica." I boringly stated, glancing around the place I sat in.

I looked over at Ariel, wanting her to introduce me to her other friends, but they all slightly frowned at me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked, but I knew why; I didn't treat Niall as they may have thought I would.

"No reason." Ariel shrugged.

"Mm." The others agreed and I laughed.

"Jesus christ, you can't let him think he's the king when he's nothing but an ordinary guy." I stated, rolling my eyes.

I glanced at him; his back was turned to me and I couldn't see his face. He wasn't able to hear us anyway, he walked away after I told him my name.

Ariel laughed, "You're right. This is Zayn and Natalie by the way."

"Hi." I said, shaking Zayn's hand.

He friendly nodded, "Hello there."

"Hi Eri-" Natalie cut herself off with a scream as she jumped backwards.

A few girls, Ariel and even Zayn started screaming too, even though they had no idea why.

"What what what?" Ariel yelled at her, but Natalie shook her head.

"That was the largest spider I've seen my whole life! Holy moly, I'm sure I can't fall asleep now.." She said, trying to control her breath.

"I thought there was a chainsaw murderer or something." Zayn mumbled and I laughed.

"You're a bunch of sissies." I laughed, walking towards the window since something caught my eye.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Try not to drool too much; its Harry Styles. Totally hot, he's not very popular though." Ariel said.

"Aaaand that's his girlfriend. Ingrid." Zayn cut in, pointing at a very cute girl running towards him and into his arms.

"She looks very nice." I said.

"She is, but if you touch Harry you're dead." Ariel laughed.

I sat down again, not realizing it was the table Niall also was sitting by.

"Hey Niall." A few girls giggled, walking by.

He smirked, making me gasp. He looked strangely at me as I pointed at me.

"You remind me of Chuck Bass from gossip girl! Like a lot." I laughed, scrunching my eyes.

He raised both his eyebrows, shaking his head, "No, Chuck only got hot after the first season. I'm always hot." He replied.

I bursted out in laughter, "You watch gossip girl?"

"My sister does." He shrugged.

"Erica!" Ariel pouted, interrupting our conversation.

"Yeah yeah, let's go back." I said.

Natalie smiled shyly at me, saying a quick 'bye' before sitting down beside Niall. She hugged him for a long time, and I wondered if they had something.

"Um hello?" Ariel said, waving her hands in front of my face.

"Daydreaming?" She teased.

"Are Natalie and Niall dating?" I asked.

"Nah, they're besties though." She shrugged.

I nodded, "They seem close though, I wonder if something has happened between them. Would be cute!"

"Totally! Nat has a boyfriend though. He owns the mall downtown; he's totally rich." Ariel explained.

"Aren't everyone from around here rich.." I mumbled but luckily Ariel didn't seem to hear me.

✕✕✕✕

short update guys, I hope you don't mind! this is kinda boring, but I think I'll make it a little interesting in the next part.
100 reads for next part