The end

Hey :3

~

Guess what? Ariel and Natalie had the nerve to pretend nothing happened; not that I wouldn't do the same. We talked a bit when I came back from Niall's house, but it was only small talk when it was absolutely necessary. Like 'pass me the salt, please' and 'did you borrow my red heels'. When I finally left the bathroom after a few games of angry birds, I headed towards our fridge, wanting to eat something so badly. I passed Ariel, letting out a small smile. She smiled back as she started following me to the kitchen area. She told me she was really bored and wanted to have some 'fun'. With fun, I didn't know if she meant killing someone-fun or party-fun. I restrained myself from saying anything I would regret and simply nodded as a reply in an attempt not to let any negative words slide. A knock on the door saved me from the awkwardness, and I quickly said something along with 'let me' and quickly walked towards the door. Seeing Ingrid standing in the door frame made me smile. We said hello before I grabbed my phone and wallet and walked into the kitchen area.

"Ingrid and I are going out," I said. As I saw her disappointed features, I sighed, "Wanna come with?"

She smiled as she eagerly nodded. I nearly rolled my eyes as she asked me if she could invite Natalie as well. Ingrid could sense the tenderness between us, so she suggested we could invite everyone; including Niall. I shrugged, realizing I wasn't mad at him anymore. Those months of training had really helped me getting less nervous and scared; I felt great and I wasn't even scared of him anymore. Well, I can't deny I'm intimidated by him, but I'm not scared. About an hour later, Ingrid, Ariel, Natalie, Harry, Zayn, Niall and I were inside Starbucks having a great time. Apparently, the others were busy with whatever, not that we really mind it. Who would've known that those two groups actually could hang out without slashing each other's throats? Even though it was only Ingrid and Harry, I knew they had started to like them a bit more after I started to become friends with everyone. In that moment when I was laughing at Harry's joke as Niall's hand were on my thigh, I couldn't help but feel at peace. Natalie, Ariel and Ingrid seemed to be having a great time as well and even Zayn was laughing. I might've seemed a little off as I smiled to myself, so I didn't realize everyone stopped talking and stared at me.

"Are you okay Erica? You look like Niall when he sees food for the first time since breakfast," Zayn joked and I kindly smiled at him. I held his stare for a few seconds before looking around at the others.

"I'm just happy everyone is having a great time, that's all." Blushing at my own words, I looked down. Niall squeezed my thigh as he slowly moved closer to me.

Maybe this was happiness? Maybe this was my happiness, but who knows. This... Thing, probably won't last forever, but I know deep in my heart, that Niall loves me as much as I love him. He won't let me go; he can't let me go.

On this small journey, I fell in love and saw my mother with a whole new perspective. I finally got some clarity. What more would I wish for?

~

Yes guys, it's the end!
And no, before you all comment stuff about it can't be the end; I'm sorry but it is. And I won't change that.
However, I'm currently writing a sequel about how Ingrid and Harry met and fell in love, so yes, there will be a sequel! *does a happy dance*

If you wonder why I'm already ending this fanfic, then listen. It's bad written and I didn't know how things would turn myself. It wasn't great, but I've decided to improve. Please don't fight me on this, it is my decision to make.

Have a nice day! I will be updating (maybe later) when I find out what the book will be called, so please put this on your book shelf if you haven't already. Love you!!