Authors Notes

I uploaded an authors notes a while ago, but I failed to mention some extra things. I also added things that felt unnecessary in the long run.

New stuff first.

Most of this books I write in class and after 9pm because that's my only free time. I also happen to have Dyslexia and ADHD.

That being said, there will be spelling errors sometimes or auto correct with damn me. So if you see a spelling error, please point it out to me.

DO NOT point it out to me passive aggressively or in any mean way please. I appreciate the feedback, but it doesn't affect my emotional state.

I'm not doing to do a lemon. Because 1, I've never done one. 2, it feels weird. Even if Y/N consents, it's mostly likely out if Stockholm Syndrome. And 3, a lot of you commented on how you're asexuals.

Also wanted to point out. In most of my one shots where I mention Y/N as being non binary, it's because the requester never specified.

And if they are Genderfluid like in the Rantaro oneshot, then they are like Frisk in Undertale where they are sorta fitting into girl, guy, and non binary, sorta. Idk. It's my default though.

Also yes, even if you are non binary or a girl or guy, most of the yanderes here give characters pink things. Because they are treating Y/N like a barbie doll in a way. Explaination on the dress thing and the pink room thing. Because barbie is dresses and pinkish stuff.

Okay, I'm done.