Yandere! Kokichi

(We masochists knew it was coming, lol)

Killing game AU
--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

You find yourself stuck inside the bathroom in the building they keep the exisals in. Why? Because Kokichi decided to kidnap you.

After you and your classmates found out the secret to the outside world, Kokichi claimed to being the mastermind of the killing game.

As much as you hated that he killed Gonta and how he treated everyone else, you something felt off about this. The whole killing game being rimmed by Kokichi, and him having the ability to make robots as complicated and uniquely designed like Monokuma. But maybe it's his ultimate supreme leader talent? You aren't sure.

While in this train of thought, you head Kokichi letting himself in.

"Nehehehe~!" He said. "Hello lovely!"

"I thought I kept asking you NOT to call me that!" You say.

You weren't wrong. You asked him to stop calling you that, multiple times. But ever since the second day of being here, he insisted this "nickname" on you.

"Well, whatever lovely." He ignored as he dropped a plate of food and some silverware on the floor. "How is my lovely queen doing?"

"Lovely... 'queen'?" You looked in shock.

"Yes." He said. "Since I am the MASTERMIND and you and I are going to get married, that makes me the KING OF THIS WORLD and you my lovely QUEEN."

"Wait- married?"

"Well, yeah." He smiled. "What, you didn't understand the pet name? We are going to get MARRIED. And you are my LOVELY bride. And it's not like you have a choice of who to get married to, since I'm the king of this world and I'll happen to be holding you captive."

"No way in hell will I marry you even if you are the last man on Earth!" You say.

"To be fair, there is no other human on Earth, remember?" Kokichi laughed.

"NOT, FUNNY." You glare at him.

"Ooooh!" Kokichi giggled. "You look like Maki! Nehe! You know I love everything about you, right? Besides, who would you REALLY want to date on this dumb ship anyways? Kiibo? Maki? Wait, don't tell me you are a pedophilia like Tenko and look for little girls like Himiko!?"

"Wait what!?" You look in shock. "No! Also Tenko and Himiko are the same age."

"Himiko LOOKS AND ACTS like an 8 year old," Kokichi says, "you don't find Tenko's obsession A LITTLE bit creepy?"

"We are getting off topic!" You say. "Also why do I have to marry. And why do you even like me?"

As soon as you finish saying your question, you immediately get pushed up against the wall.

"You, don't think you are attractive?" He asks in a serious questioning tone and voice. "And you don't think you are amazing and kind and special and accepts any kind of person coming your way. Hell, you accepted me. A person who specifically goes out of their way to look like the worst human alive just to avoid make any friendships or relationships with anyone. I don't know how you do it. You are the most accepting amazing being alive and that makes you an angel.

"I've once met someone that was almost a complete angel. They were like you, but they were a little more scared and jumpy than most. Then they had so much confidence to do that they didn't realize they stepped into another gang's territory. Our families were a part of the Greezers gang, they other gang was a part of the Socs.

"So that is why I swear to protect you." Kokichi then looked up and smiled. "Nehehehe! You see why I care so much about you?"

He let go of your arms and backed up. You could feel empathy towards Kokichi, but you couldn't focus on that right now. Point is that you were trapped, and you had to leave.

Without thinking , you yell "Would you shut up!? Shuichi, Kaito, and the others will be back for me! Don't you understand that!? They care about me!"

"Would you shut up about them!?" Kokichi yells. "All they care is about sex and looking pretty. That's what people like Mui thought. That's what everybody else thinks. We teenagers are just all too embarrassed to say that stuff out loud!"

You feel to the floor breaking down into tears. You couldn't see Kokichi's pitiful expression on his face. He brought you here to make you happy. It was his fault you were like this though.

"Alright." He sighed. "So I guess you will never give up on escaping to see the others, correct?"

You looked up and nodded through your tears.

"Okay!" He smiled. He then walked out the door and you heard him lock the door on you.

The next day, you woke up to the Monokuma announcement. Kokichi told you when you got here that he would feed to for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. But today, you see a bag of different foods, fruits, vegetables, warmed up soup, sandwiches, and a note saying "Try not to eat them all in one sitting. -Kokichi"

You are them periodically throughout the day. You waited for Kokichi to come in and say hi or something or see if you could find an opportunity to escape. Kokichi never showed up that day.

You fell asleep and woke up to the Monokuma announcement to the Monokuma announcement the next day.

Before you could get from the ground you slept on, you here banging from the outside of the room.

"Nehehehe~!" You heard Kokichi laugh. "I'm going to come in, okay?"

You prepared yourself to see if you could make a run through the door as it opened. Unluckily for you, Kokichi kept the door blocked at all times.

"Nehehe~!" He smiled brightly. "Hello lovely, how are you? You didn't miss me too much while you were gone, right?"

As soon as you were going to say a snarky remarks, you noticed a dry red/pink substance in Kokichi's hair. You immediately recognized the substance, blood.

Kokichi looked up at to see what you were staring at.

"Oh that?" He said. "Must've not got the blood off everywhere. You know it's so hard spend an inter 24 hours killing- sorry! I mean, spying, and seeing you immediately the next morning, okay? I'm sorry I didn't get a FULL shower this morning."

As soon as he said that, you threw Kokichi out of the way with what little energy you had left and started to run.

Your running quickly came to an end though, since you saw outside the bathroom was Shuichi, Kaito, Maki and Himiko's corpses. KIIBO'S body parts were also scattered all over the floor. And Tsumugi's body was crucifixed to the wall hanging by her neck with multiple knifes coming out of her head and hands.

"Oh yeah." He said. "I got really angry at the corpses so I started to stab them more after they were already dead. And I didn't want the chance that Kiibo came back, sooooo..."

You tried to speak, but panicked shock forced you to stop.

"Oh, yeah and I wasn't the mastermind." Kokichi said. "Tsumugi was, apparently. I found that out LATER after I already killed her. So I let her body REALLY get a beating."

"Wh-What?" You finally turned to face Kokichi.

"Nehehehe~!" Kokichi giggled. "You know all I wanted was to make me happy? But no, YOU wanted, Shuichi, Himiko, Maki, Kaito, TSuMUgI, and Kiibo to make you happy. So now, that you have none of them, all you have is ME! Me to make you completely and utterly happy! Nehehehe~!"