Option B

Option B:

"I-I- Fuck it!" Toko yells and moves past Togami jumping into your arms.

"Yes! Yes I'll love you forever ever and ever!"

"On a side note," Togami says, "would you please stop stalking me now."

"Oh, um, okay." She says. "That seems fair. Sorry."

"Well, at least I have a happier ending this way." He picks up his book and leaves the classroom.

You hold Toko and embrace her.

After a short while, you feel something picking in your back. A tranquilizer dart. You black out, leaving Genocider Syo and Toko at a stand still.

"Huh..." Syo says. "So, not taking my advice sister?"

"N-No!" Toko yell. "I can't TAKE IT. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! I, I'LL-!"

She runs and rams into Syo push her out of the way before she pulled out her scissors. Toko runs down the hall.

"Well," Syo says to herself. "Whatever. I can always kill her later."

Syo picks up your body and sniffs your hair and chest.

"They're," she says, "SO CUTE! SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE! Aww~ My little daisy is sooooooo~ cuuuuuute~! So cute!"

After admiring you for so long, she she starts carrying you bridal style out of the school.

Before she could leave though, she sees the Ultimate Boxer Juzo, and bodyguard of the school outside.

"Hey." He said angrily. "You know I'm lossing my lunch break for this. I was actually in the middle of my protein bar actually before you got here."

Syo hesitantly put you down. According to her plan, he shouldn't been at lunch. Unless, SHE told him.

"Alright, pretty boy!" Syo pulled out her scissors. "Get out if my-!"

Before she could run her scissor into him, she felt a stabbing sensation. Syo looked to see Mukuro behind her.

Juzo yelled immediately. "You were supposed to immobilize her or pink her now!"

"Relax." She said. "She's not dead. I stabbed her chest, not going for the heart. Just call an ambulance and they'll be right there."

Juzo stood there disappointed but started dialing. "You are getting 5% of your pay cut off for that. But you still get the rest of that money."

"Oh yeah," Mukuro said looking, "You should probably ask of you can get that other person into the hospital too if you can. We don't know if the tranquilizer had poison on it or something."

"You get your full pay, thanks." Juzo said. "Hello, 911, I've got someone who was stabbed in the chest it seems, and a person who..."

After 8 hours, you finally woke up. It took you a while, but you started to stop the dizzy feeling.

After talking with some of the doctor's and staff for a while, they took some notes and quickly did some tests on you.

Finally, one of the staff said, "Well now will let you have visitors. This one girl, she hasn't left the hospital since you got here. She's been waiting for hours at this point."

"Oh no! Who is it!?" You ask.

"Fukawa Toko-"

"Yes please!" You yell.

After the nurse left, you here someone running down the hall. In entered Toko.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N)!" She yelled, almost ready to cry.

She flopped right on your bed and you embraced.

"Toko!" You cry. "I'm so glad you're alright!"

"There was my sister and a tranquilizer and there was a..."

She continued on and on and told exactly what happened. She also told you about her being the Ultimate Serial Killer and apologized for not telling you.

"I- I understand." You say. "You didn't want to get hurt."

"I will never EVER trust you with someone again!" She said. "EVER! I- I will protect you from now on. I'll make sure you're safe."

"But you don't need too." You giggle. "I'll be fine-"

"No I won't!" She almost yelled. "I mean, my own sister, my sister never hurt me before. I trusted her to leave you and me be. But then that day she cut me, I realized something. You're so special, you made her insane. Insane with your perfection. And I won't let that happen again. And you, you can't leave me! If you do,

"I'll die!"

You didn't know what to day for a few seconds. You took that all in. She probably was just in a panic.

"It's okay Toko." You hug her tighter. "I'm hear for you."

"Y-Yeah... You're here.... With me~..."

Yandere Toko X Reader