Yandere! Genocider Syo

Notes from requester: Make Syo not a killer. Syo and Toko in this universe are siblings

DepressionExpress

--------------------------------------------------

You cheered in excitement as you jumped into the school's entrance.

(Y/N) (L/N), the Ultimate Makeup Artist. The most cheerful one of class 1-A.

She walked into her class expecting a nice introduction and first day of school. Instead, you walk into your classroom to see a pair of identical twins.

"Why the hell did they even let YOU onto campus grounds?" One of the girls asked.

"W-w-hy I could ask th-the same to y-you." The other studders. "You u-ugly looking bitch. Wh-What kind of outfit is th-that an-anyway? It looks b-bland."

"Nice studder you got their sister!" The other girl yell back.

"... Oh!" You say putting it together in your head. "You're identical siblings. That's why you look so similar."

"S-Similar?" The studdering girl said. "I-I'm not n-nearly as ugly as HER."

"Well..." the other girl ignored the insult and faced you. "What's your name sweetheart?"

"Sw-Sweetheart?" The studdering girl was as confused as you were.

But you ignored it. "My name is (Y/N) (L/N), the Ultimate Makeup Artist. What are your guy's?"

"I-I'm Toko Fukawa." The studdering girl said. "Th-The Ultimate, Wr-Writing Prodigy."

"And I'm SYO FUKAWA!" The other girl yelled. "I'm the Ultimate Poet!"

"Ultimate writer and poet." You say. "You both sound like cool individuals with some similarities that you can use to get along."

"G-Get along!?" Toko yelled. "W-W-W-With HER!?"

"Whatever." Syo said ignoring her sister's reaction. "I would like to get your name. Come on, you must be really intersting..."

"Oh well," you decide to go along with it to stop the fighting between the two girls.

More students walked in. You and Syo hung out most of the time before class. Toko tried to become friends with Togami, but got turned down immediately. You kept talking to Jill, enjoying the conversations you two were having.

You ended up being friends with Syo, Toko, Naegi, and Sakura. Weird group, but a good bunch of people in your opinion.

You and Toko were walking home and insulting you along the way. You kept quiet because you were used to it by now. Until she said,

"I c-can't believe Syo l-likes y-you. Y-Your so dumb and stupid."

You finally had enough. "Then why are you walking home with me!? Why are you still with me!? Is it because of your sister!? If that's the cause and you genuinely hate me, then stay away from me!"

"I-I don't hate you." She said. "I never-r said a-anything l-like th-that."

"Why are you so mean to me!?"

"B-BECAUSE I LIKE YOU AND MASTER! H-Huh-!?" Toko gasped at her own sentence.

You wanted to say something, but Toko ran so fast back to her dorm you couldn't keep up with her.

"W-Wait I-! Damnit!" You grabbed your stuff and walked back by yourself.

You wish Syo was not studying that day and could walk home with you guys. But as you thought that,

"Dun dun dun dan!" Syo jumped out of the bushes near by.

"Syo?"

"Oh daisy!" Syo said. "Studying doesn't take much time to do. Only an idiot would take so long studying such intersting things."

"O-Oh." You said. "I didn't know you like school that much."

"Daisy," she said again. "It only depends on the little things I'm studying in."

"Oh, okay." You have gotten used to her calling you Daisy by now. You were sure where the nick name came from, but you didn't mind it too much.

"So," she said, "shall we head back. Did my sister run home again?"

"Ummm..." You didn't want to tell her what happened. "Yeah, she had to do something in her room. She mumbled something about Togami. Or 'master'."

"Oh." She said. "Well whatever Daisy, shall we head back."

"Yeah." You smiled and giggled a little. "We 'shall'."

Syo grabbed your arm and started to skip a little with you. You smiled back.

The next day after your stroll, you noticed a cut on Toko's arm and rip in her sleeve

In-between classes, you ran up to her, and she ran away.

"Hey wait!" No matter how much you ran towards her, she ran away.

At some point, she was almost out of breathe. She the ran behind Togami.

"M-Master!?"

"Don't interrupt me." He said back.

"Toko!" You yelled. "Are you ok? What's wrong?"

Toko stared at you. She finally said, "I c-can't hang out with you. I won't."

"W-What why!?" You gasp. "Is it because of yesterday? It's ok. It's fine I honestly kinda like you too."

"Y-You do?"

"Yeah, I do." You say.

Alternate ends:

Option A, B and, C