Yandere! Junko

A lot of people wanted Junko.

Also, so it took so long to publish. For those who don't follow me I went to a Mental Health Treatment Center for the past year and a half. (Actually I went to 1 short term and 1 long term. Never went to Wilderness though so HA!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mukuro has one opinion on Y/N L/N. Y/N sucks. Not because they're mean, or spoiled, or hypocritical, but because of what they did to their sister.

You see, Junko was obsessed with despair, killing people, planning then end of the world. Then they met the Ultimate Roller Skater from class 1-D, Y/N.

The day orientation, Y/N was the one to greet them. Mukuro hated them because from then on, everything was going to change.

Y/N was wearing their roller skates happily giving out pamphlets at the entrance of the auditorium.

Junko said "Well well well, you look too young to be a staff here!"

Y/N smiled and said "Actually, I volunteered. I'm Y/N L/N from class 4-D."

Junko smirked, " Class D? So you got bad grades?"

Y/N, "More like too many abbesses. I pass classes, but I was in a low poverty neighborhood and we're near a retirement home and day care. I like to help people around so I tended to skip school to help around my town. And I roller skated a lot while doing it. And someone posted a video of me morning a toddler out of the street before a bus hit him, then immediately catching an elderly woman before falling down some stairs. Guess it go so many views Hope's Peak saw it.

"Ah- sorry I rambled." Y/N blushed, "you better head in."

Junko twirled her hair and said "But I want to talk to you more first."

Y/N blushed more before hearing Ishimaru yell "EVERYONE TAKE YOUR SEATS!"

Junko looked annoyed but walked in. Mukuro walked behind her, glaring at Y/N.

Junko and Mukuro sat down. "She's cute!" Junko said.

Mukuro said "She's not going to be any help to us with our PLAN."

Junko sighed. "Yeah I guess."

Orientation started and half way through, Junko looked in the back and saw Y/N sitting on the floor since there were no more seats available. Junko blushed more.

Junko thought, "She's so cute! She's too cute for this world!"

Junko then had an idea. It was the perfect idea!

Orientation ended and Junko and Mukuro went to a nearby broom closet to talk.

Junko, "I want a toy."

Mukuro, "What?"

Junko, "Once our plan is complete, I want a toy to be my own."

"So a doll?"

"No Y/N."

"WHAT?!"

"To torture." This is where Junko lied.

Junko wanted Y/N, but as a lover and all to herself. She knew if she said that Mukuro, she would think Junko abandoned the mission and kill her. She had to keep it a secret and she enjoyed that despair.

Mukuro, "... Fine."

Junko, "YAY!"

Several months later, Junko hypnotized the Remnants of Despair and the Biggest Most Tragic Event just begun

You roller skated out of the building and grabbed some of the shorter Ultimates from classes C and D and took them to the helicopter on top of the school. Classes A and half of Class C made it on 1 helicopter. Before class D and rest of class C took off and right before Y/N got in, a tranquilizer dart hit Y/N.

Izuru put his tranquilizer gun down and pulled out an AK-47. "Y/N," he said, "hand them over all looked shocked but a kid from class D whispered I'm sorry and carried Y/N out and placed Y/N on the floor near Izuru.

The kid from class D then got on the helicopter and it took off leaving without Y/N. Once both helicopters were out of sight, Izuru picked Y/N up and left to find Junko.

Y/N woke up in a room in an underground base seeing a nice bed, dresser, air and water purifiers, and a metal door locked from the outside. The room almost felt homey.

You heard keys jangling and someone unlocking the door. Junko stood there with the biggest smile you've ever seen.

"Why did you bring me here?" You immediately asked

"Why?" Junko said. "Because I love you silly!"

Without skipping a beat, you immediately said., "Love does not involve kidnapping someone. We need to get out of here. There are people in danger out there and I have to help them."

"The world is in shambles," Junko said, "and it always was, honestly. I never needed to destroy the world, it would have destroyed itself either way."

"But it's your job in life as a member in society to do something about the bad things in life. Even if it's small. Like voting or walking a kid across the street. It's our job as a human in our society to work and help others who might need it-"

"Blah blah blah!" Junko finally said, now annoyed. "I don't care how you see the world I care how you see me. And you barely care about yourself. If both of your legs were broken you'd give up your seat on the bus for some random man. You don't care about yourself but I do. I care more about you than anybody else. And I'm going to make sure you know that."