Chapter 12

Billie's pov

Today is New Years and I'm so excited. Jayden said that he has something planned for me. I hope he asks me to be his girl, if he doesn't ask me I'm gonna ask him.

I'm dressing up for his party but not too dressed up. I atleast wanna look good for him, because I want him so badly.

When I get there I see no cars and nobody anywhere. Now that I think about it, it's the middle of the day like 5pm. I walk up to the front door. I hover my hand over the door. The door bursts open and I see a grinning Jayden.

"Sup beautiful." Jayden engulfs me in a hug. "Hey baby." I mumbled into his abs.

He's 6'3 and I'm 5'4 the height difference is crazy but hot. "Nobodys here. The text you sent me says 8pm not 5pm." I escaped his embrace.

"Um I just wanted to hangout with you before the party." He winked and grabbed my hand. "Why?" I look up at him.

"Because why not." He smirked at me. He takes me to his couch.

We face each other and look at each other in the eyes for 5 seconds. He then leans in to kiss me and our faces are almost touching, his lips are touching mine. "What are you doing, kiss me." I get frustrated.

"I invited you here to talk or hangout." He rambled. "No that's fine I understand." Kinda hurt for some reason.

"Good." He pecked my lips again and laid on his back. I lay my head on his chest. We need to do this more often. I hope he asks me tonight.

Jaydens pov

I'm totally ready to ask her tonight. I got flowers, her favorite food and chips, and the balcony I'm gonna do it on. It's all decorated and pretty for her. It's gonna be perfect. "Hey bill?" I run my hands through her hair.

Sorry I have been grounded🙄