Chapter 1

Jayden's POV

My girlfriend Billie, yes THE Billie Eilish we are a secret but for some reason everybody knows everything. She's performing soon and it just so happens to be Valentine's day, and the amazingly beautiful boyfriend that I am. I decided to surprised her with flowers and birthday DICK. I really drove 2 hours just to see my girl for a day.

I get out of my car and make my way through security it takes me 30 minutes to get backstage, because of how big this venue is I just can't believe how far she's gotten. I then see that familiar faded blue hair that I missed so much. I just admire her from afar. Then I see this guy come up to her and hug her. She hugs back but I don't think too much of it until she looks up at him like she looks at me and they kiss.

I just sit there in disbelief. Our whole relationship flashed right before my eyes. He even wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her closer. I can't believe she did this to me. I can't look away. It hurts too much. I love her and I told myself that I would never let anyone else have her, but he has her. She cheated on me. It doesn't take much to get me mad but this got me all the way fucked up.

Billie turns around. A light blush displayed on her full cheeks. This isnt the first time shes done this. I get an incoming call and see it's Billie. She better fucking tell me.

I take a deep breath and walk with the most aggression. I'm ready to beat both of their asses. "What the fuck was that?" I yelled loud enough to make her jump. "W-What are you talking about?" Billie stuttered and pushed the ugly nigga she was with away. "Hell naw. You a bitch and I trusted you." I pushed her as I got more and more pissed with every word that came out my mouth. "Ay bro keep yo hands off my girl." This dude stepped in front of us. I looked away and punched the shit outta him. He bent over and I punched him in the face, and pushed him to the ground. "Jayden!" Billie screamed and grabbed him. "Don't ever talk to me again you fake bitch." I said and pushed her away. "Wait please. Let me explain." Billie whimpered.

"I honestly don't give a fuck why you kissed this nigga, I was looking for a reason to leave you anyway. Nobody will ever love you like I did... you fucked up." I said and meant non of it. "No guy will ever actually love you. You're just easy." I said and walked away. She had physical heartbreak on her face, her eyes got so teary and her lip quivered. She got small and vulnerable. She deserves nothing.

"B-Baby please." She reached for me but I gave her the death glare. Billie stopped in her tracks and looked at us both and sobbed. As long as she knows she fucked up I'm good.

I wonder if she's done this before? As I am in my long train of thoughts I get interrupted by Finneas. "Wassup Jayden." Finneas said and dapped me up. "You better get your sister before I do." Is what I said and left Finneas questioning himself if that was a threat or if I was fucking around.

I cant catch a break. I look for the exit and as I'm a few steps away I hear. "Jay?" She said sadly. "Yeah." I turned around. "Don't go...please." her voice cracked.

"Naw you a bitch. Because i asked you about it and you proceeded to lie to me." I prayed tears wouldn't spill out. "I'm sorry." She stepped closer. "A breakup kiss?" She asked. I scoffed and pushed her out of my way. She kept following me. She ran up to me and held me tightly. She kept repeating "sorry I'm so sorry." I calm down and briefly forget what she had done. But then push her off me.

"Jayden I didn't know I had this much emotional power over you." She held my face. "What the fuck do you mean you didnt know you had that much emotional power over me? We've been together since the beginning of time. You are a bitch." "I hate you." When those words left my mouth I saw her heart break into a million pieces again. "You don't mean that." She stood up straight. "I don't?" I asked in a demanding tone.

"N-No." Tears ran down her face. I turned around and left her alone in the hallway.

Moral of the story don't fuck wit white chick's

If you fw my story you should follow my insta @theyluv._.ayaa