Chapter 24

Jaydens pov

Billie came down the stairs in a skirt⬆️. She looked so beautiful and she was glowing. I can't believe I'm fortunate to have such a hot girlfriend soon to be fiance. Her legs looked shiny. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Good morning baby." Billie smiled. "Good morning, how did you sleep?" I smiled.

"It was amazing. I was out like a light with the help of you." Billie blushes. "Why do you look so fancy?" I asked. "I have a photoshoot today. My new merch comes out today." Billie jumped up and down.

"That's great. Well when you get back I have a surprise for you." I smiled. "Why did you tell me that? Now I wanna know like now." She playfully rolls her eyes. "I'm sorry I only said that so you can be ready." I kissed her. "I'm ready now." She pouted.

"You look beautiful." I played with her hair. "Thank you." She blushes. "I love you." I hold her hands. "I love you more." She teased.

"Stopp." I groan. "I have to goo." Billie let go of me.

"Bye." I waved. "Bye!" She skipped out of the house.

I watched as she walked away. She looked beautiful as always but she gets prettier every time I see her. I smile thinking about her and plan my proposal. I really wanna do it today. I don't know how long I can last without knowing she's mine forever. I remember asking her to be my girlfriend and now I'm planning to marry her.

A few hours go by and Billie isn't back yet and I'm done decorating our bedroom with roses and setting the dim lights. I made a trail of roses to our room. I'm ready for her to say yes. I'm so nervous and excited. I've taken months to think about this and I'm doing it.

I hear the front door unlocking and hear. "Baby I'm home." I hear the door close.

"What the- baby what is this?" She smiled so I smiled. "I think you know what this is." I smiled.

I take her hand and walk towards the room. Billie was observing the whole house smiling. We walked hand in hand for a little while until we reached the door to our room. Billie opens it and looks all around. "You did thi-" Billie turns around slowly smiling from ear to ear.

"Will you marry me?" I smiled.

"Oh.my.god." Billie squeals. "Yes yes yes yes yes!" She put her hand out so I could put the ring on her finger. After she jumped into my arms making us both fall. Billie starts sobbing and laughing.

"Best surprise ever." She mumbled into my neck. "Glad you like it." I smiled. "What is this? Like diamonds?" She inspected the ring. "Diamonds surrounding the big emerald in the center." I love her.

"That sounds expensive." She smiled. "Totally worth it." I can't stop smiling. "We gotta celebrate." She squealed. "Yeah we do." I matched her energy.