Baby making (im so sorry)

Skip 2 years

You and Vinnie are dating and you two live alone in the same house.

"Bebe Im going to work, love you" Vinnie yelled as he left. "love you too"  I yelled back at him. I sighed knowing ill be alone again. I have a job but its a at home job, I'm a artist. Surprising right.  I didn't have any orders at the moment so I was bored. I decided to call up Dixie and see if her and Payton wanted to come over. Your probably asking who its "Payton" well her and Noah actually had a kid, she is 3 months old. I want a baby so bad but idk if Vinnie does right now. I then called up Dixie.

"Hey do you and pay want to come over."

"ya sure do you want me to bring anything?" 

"nope and you don't need to bring toys for pay I got plenty here."

"ya I still don't know why you got all those toys for her."

"I'm going to be her favorite aunt ok."

"okkkkk ill be there in thirty."

"ok ill be waiting" 

I was already dresses so I just went downstairs and ate breakfast/lunch. About 30 minutes later Dixie and Payton were here so I let them in. I immediately grabbed pay from Dixie and then we headed to the couch.

Dix- Why don't you and Vinnie have a kid I mean you have baby fever?

Sie-I really want one but idk about vin. We haven't talked about that yet.

Dix- I would I mean its Vinnie he loves kids he's always said he wants 2 or 3 kids.

Sie- I know he wants a boy then a girl so the girl will have a older protective brother. But idk if he wants them now.

Dix-but the baby wont be popping out right when you get pregnant its 9 months or so after. He might want one then.

Sie- Ok ok enough about me. When is Noah proposing to you?

Dix-we have talked about it lots of times so idk. 

~5:00 P.M~

Dixie is gone 

Vinnie is in the driveway.

I heard someone pulling into the driveway. I looked out of the window and saw Vinnies car. I made dinner already. He walked in the door putting his work clothes by the door. (hes a electrician). I put the salad out on the table and he walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and swayed back and forth. 

"How was work today" I asked him

" It was good I didn't do much, what bout you?"

" I didn't have any orders so I invited Dixie and pay over and we talked."

"bout what" Vinnie said sitting down at the kitchen table.

Am I supposed to tell him that we were talking about me wanting a baby?

" About Noah and her getting married." 

He looked at my face then said 

"your not telling me something, its fine if you don't tell me."

Ughh he's known me to long he can read my faces.

" Your right I am not telling you something, its not bad. Ill try to tell you after dinner"  I said sighing.

"no its fine tell me when you want, as long as your cheating on me your not cheating on me are you." He said starting to freak

"no no no I would never I love you carrot." I said hugging him.

~after dinner~

Me and Vinnie were in the living room sitting on our phones. I need to talk to him, we made  promise not to keep secrets between each other and I need to stick with it. 

Sie- Vin can we talk

Vin- mhm what up

Sie-so about what me and Dixie were talking about 

Vin-you don't need to tell me its ok

Sie-no we made a promise not to keep secrets and I'm sticking with it. 

Vin-ok 

Sie- Ok see the thing is I really want a kid, I've been wanting one for a while. I want to have a family with you. I want a little Vinnie running around. I don't think you want one right now and that's fine. Dixie just said it would be a good Idea to tell you just so you know. And what ever you say I understand. You might not be ready at the moment like I said its fine I just wanted to let you know.

Vinnie had a giant smile on his face.

"lets do it, lets have a kid." 

"I what- REALLY OMG REALLY YOU WANT A KID."  I said jumping out of my seat.

"yep, see the thing its I've been ready for a kid i was just to scared to tell you so. I didn't know ho you would react because its your body your the one carrying it. Ughhhh it better be a boy I want a boy be-" He said 

"yes yes you want a boy because you want the other sibling to have a protective older brother."  

Vinnie got up from the couch and hugged me. I hugged back. Then let go. 

"ok I need to go shower." I said kissing his lips. I felt him smirk through it. I walked up stairs and I went in our room. I grabbed some spandex and one of Vinnie's  shirts. I went into the bathroom and stripped down. I got in the shower and started rinse my body off. I heard the bathroom door open then close it. What does this bitch want now. 

KINDA SMUT WARNING. (im not good at this type stuff but some of yall like this)

I felt a hand snake around my waist and pull me towards him. Vinnie started lightly kissing down my neck. "Vinnie what are you doing." "decided to start the baby making now." (wtf am i doing, I should be doing normal teenager shit but instead I'm writing this) 

I smirked and turned where I was facing him. He started to suck on my neck leaving marks all over. He moved his way down to my tits. Sucking on one and massing the other. Moans left my mouth here and there. I pushed him off of me slowly and said " let me rinse off then we can go into the bedroom." He whined. Vinnie left the shower and dried off. I rinsed off then got out and dried my self off. I walked into the bedroom forgetting what I told him. I immediately got pushed harshly pushed onto the bed. Vinnie tore my shirt and roughly kissed my neck. He made his way down to my underwear line. He looked up and me and made sure it was ok. I nodded. He pulled them off along with his pants. He aliened him self with my entrance then he jammed his dick into me. He started trusting fastly me. The room was filled with skin clapping grunts and moaning. "I'm abo-about to cum." I said while moaning. "me too". I felt a warm liquid go into me. Right after I came. He pulled out after and collapsed next to me. We both let out heavy breaths. 

Shortly after we both fell asleep.

Im so sorry this chapter was absolute shit. I cant do smuts to save my life so im sorry. I know it was bad. But.....leave ideas in the comments. BYEEEEE LOVE ALL OF YOU WHORES