It dont hurt as bad as it used to-JW

You looked around surprise surprise it was Vincent. You had tears running down your face.
Vinnie:I'm sorry sienna I am
You:you know what hurts the most..... the fact that you left my life 4 YEARS AGO but you had to come back and ruin me. I was doing fine. I have my friends. DO YOU KNOW how HARD it was to get them after YOU took my only ones. NO because I was the one who got hurt the most. I was a fool to love you. You broke me VINCENT. I tried KILLING MYSELF because of what happened but then once I was FINALLY getting better you had to come in and break me AGAIN.
Vinnie stood there silently.
You: I trusted you Vincent but you had to ruin me.
You got up and walked away. You called an Uber and sat on the curb.

•Vinnie•

I saw someone sitting alone and I I walked closer I heard here bawling her eyes out she then said something
???: he pinky promised but he still left
You knew who it was by the voice. Sienna. She was talking about 5th grade when her dad left you had pinky promised her that you would never leave.
Vinnie:I'm sorry
She looked at you with anger and sadness in her eyes. You knew she was hurt. You snapped out of you thought when she said:
you know what hurts the most..... the fact that you left my life 4 YEARS AGO but you had to come back and ruin me. I was doing fine. I have my friends. DO YOU KNOW how HARD it was to get them after YOU took my only ones. NO because I was the one who got hurt the most. I was a fool to love you. You broke me VINCENT. I tried KILLING MYSELF because of what happened but then once I was FINALLY getting better you had to come in and break me AGAIN.
You stood there with tears falling slowly from your eyes. What did I do. I took her only friends, she tried taking her life because of ME.
She got up and walked away you fell to the ground and went onto your spam acount.

Liked by freckle_boy, partyanimal

Liked by freckle_boy, partyanimal.shop, sendtoes and 3409 others

Vinegar: I'm sorry I did that to you. I love you so much and you'll never know...🙂

                     Comments disabled
•sienna•

When I got home I walked up to my room there was a light on I didn't k ow why because my mom wasn't getting home tell another month. I grabbed my taser out of my purse and made sure I had my pellet spray just in case. I slowly opened the door and walked around. I didn't see anyone so I headed upstairs. There was a noise coming from my room I got my taser ready and opened the door. You saw someone on your bed and tased you taser as a threat and you head him yell.
???: ahhhhh pls don't taste me
You:CHASE???
Chase: ya I'm sorry I needed to make sure you were ok
You:ohhh ya I'm great just cussed out Vinnie told him that he was pretty much the one who made me kill myself, told him to leave my life because he's screwing it up again told him he broke me but ya I'm ok.
Chase:omg cc I'm so sorry. What did he say
You:he said NOTHING he sat there with tears in his eyes and looked at me.
You sat on your bed . Your phone started to buzz like not a little but A LOT. You got so annoyed you looked at it. As you got on insta where it was coming from you saw a post.
@tiktokroom

Liked by 23998 others TikTokroom: who is @vinniehacker talking about

TikTokroom: who is @vinniehacker talking about. Is it @siennamae ?

User:it has to be I mean they have a horrible relationship after 8th grade and he mentions it?

Zacklugo: I know you won't take this down but down get involved this is Vinnie and the other persons personal lives.

User4: tiktokroom get fucked. Stop ruining peoples lives just because yours is shit!

Vinniehacker: uhhhh shut the fuck up this is not a YOU thing ok. You ruin everything. This is one this thing I didn't want you to see.
TikTokroom:at least I didn't take siennas friends for myself🙂

Heyy y'all it's me the author hahah y'all don't know my name wait did I tell you...ehh I don't know but sorry I was taking so long to update I was at my friends house for the weekend.😌😬