Sorry isnt enough

You ran out of BOA. You got about half way down the street when Hollywood Fix got to you. They wouldn't let you by at all.
You:please fletcher I need to go
Fletcher: so why did you punch Jordan?
You:fletcher stop leave me alone I'm not talking right now ok
Fletcher:why do you hate Vinnie so munch
You pushed him out of the way and ran past him. All you wanted to do was have a nice time with Maria but then they had to come. I can't even believe Vinnie I have never told anyone about his secret but I guess I never thought Vinnie would even tell anyone. I've never even told chase or nick that. You were running home. All you wanted to do was call nick and tell him to come over but you couldn't you didn't want to ruin there fun. As you got home you saw a light on in your house. You ward I'm not caring. You saw your mom in the kitchen with the most pissed look you have ever seen on her face.
Your mom: I CANT FUCKING BELIVE YOU SIENNA. YOU CANT DO THAT. YOU HAVE TO MOVW OUT GET YOUR CLOTHES AND ALL YOU STUFF
Sienna:where am I supposed to go
Your mom: idk but you have enough money you can go anywhere so get the fuck out of my house.
Tears were poring out of you eyes while you ran upstairs. You grabbed some of your clothes, and some other special stuff to you. You didn't want to call the boys so you decided to call Maria.
(The call)
You:Maria you don't have to say anything I'll get it but my mom just kicked me out for no reason and now I have no where to go I only need a place for one night then I'll go with my friends but they are out and I don't want to bother them right now because there having fun.
Maria:yes you totally can but there might be an issue Vinnie is here. He's in his room though for the rest of the night bc I grounded him for the day. That was not a good thing he did to you he should of never told anyone. I personally think you should tell people his secret
You:Maria I couldn't I'm not like that I just can't tell people someone's secret it might not be a big one but it is to him.
Maria:well ok you can come over you can use the guest bedroom
You:thank you
You walked out with your stuff. You stuffed it all on your car beside clothes for tonight. You knocked on the door and Maria opened it. She gave you a giant hug.you grabbed your hand and squeezed it. She gave you a reassuring look. She walked you up to the spare bedroom and then left. You sat on the bed you were silently crying so no one heard you. As you were looking at the ceiling the door opens. You looked over and saw Vinnie with a towel wrapped around his waist. He rolled his eyes and walked into the room.
Vinnie:what are you doing here
You:I got kicked out bc of you so your mom let me stay here for the night
Vinnie:how was it bc of me
You: well you told bucket he was being a bitch and I punched him cuz he was making fun of me and Hollywood fix for it and posted in on insta and my mom saw it.
Vinnie:I'm sorry cc
You:you have no right to call me that Vincent
Vinnie:I'm saying sorry
You.you can't just say sorry and think everything will be fixed
Vinnie:sienna I'm trying here
You:do you know how hard I tried to be friends with you again but I gave up so should you.
Vinnie:I still care about you though
You:ya right cuz if you did you wouldn't tell anyone that. I haven't told anyone your little secret and I never will bc I actually care about you Vincent you don't
Vinnie:you still care about me
You:I always have after everything you put me through.
You grabbed your stuff and tried to walk out the door. Vinnie shut the door in font of you.
You:Vinnie I'm leaving you said looking down
You felt his hand pulling you chin up. And next thing you know his lips smashed into yours.

Well well well what will happen next.😂