Gender suprise

10-6-24
3:12 pm

Vinnie and I were getting stuff ready for the little party we were having, we were were having a cake made for the gender reveal you could say. We gave them the envelope so we didn't know what it was. We were making the boys color Vinnie's favorite color witch was red (I'm not sure what it is ok) and we made the girls color orange pink. I don't like pink but my favorite color is orange and that was to close with red. Currently Vinnie and me were getting the food out of the fridges. We decided on 4:00 for the party so other would be showing up here soon.

"Hey enna can you toss me a paper towel role?" Vinnie said. I look over and saw that he spilled my orange juice that was in the counter. I laughed and tossed his the role. "Sorry...." he said to me. "It's fine" I said back .

Jordan, maddi , J and Zack just showed up and we were sitting on the couch talking about highschool.

"Sienna did you know in high school Vinnie and the boys were over at my house and Vinnie had fallen asleep while all of us were playing a game" "Jordan dont you dare." Vinnie said sternly. "And when while we were playing we started hearing moans come from the bed witch Vinnie was sleeping on." Jordan kept going. "Jordan dont." Vinnie whined. "And then he stated to moan someone's name, we didn't know who he was saying but Ryland figured it out he was moaning your name. It was so funny. Anthony felt bad and woke him up but we always made fun of him for it." Jordan finished.

I laughed at looked over at Vinnie who was VERY red and embarrassed. I hugged him and whispered in his ear "aww little Vincent was having wet dreams about me." He pushed me off of his and sat with his arms crossed.

A knock came at the door and I got up to get it. Bryce, addi, chase and charli were there. They had made up a long time ago so we were all able to hang out together which was nice.

"PARTY HAS ARRIVED" Bryce yelled when he walked down. "Bruce we're not having a party party..." I told him. "Oh...pffttti knew that." He said clearly lying. "Hi addi how's you and the baby bump." Vinnie asked  "She's very good and so am I. I hope y'all have a boy." Addi answered. "Ya so do we well I don't really care." I said.

Every in else had arrived and we were about to cut the cake. "So how are we going to do this?" Vinnie asked me "I'm not sure I didn't think that far ahead."  I sighed. "Just cut the damn cake and then we will partyyyy." Bryce yelled. "Sounds great." Vinnie said back l.

Everyone gathered around the table and I let Vinnie do the cutting because I always end up hurting myself. "THREE TWO ONE." They all yelled. He cut a little piece and then took it out.

It's

A

HURRY UP

lazy ass

It's

A

BOY. (Wow such a shocker🌝)

"OMG YESSSS WE ARE HAVING  A BOY. YESSSSSSSSSS." Vinnie yelled Ashe ran ran around the house. "Omg yes it's a boy, are kids better date." I sad to addi and Bryce. "Congrats mom and dad." Anthony said giving me a hug. "Congrats enna, I still can't believe we are all having kids." Dixie said to me. "Ant you need to pop a baby into Avani." Jordan said.  (Btw Maddie is also pregnant). Avani look at me and smiled. I knew exactly why she was smiling but I don't think she wanted to ruin our gender reveal party. I didn't care because I just wanted today to be a happy day. "Omg ANTHONY YOU ACTUALLY POPPED A BABY INTO HER." I screamed happily. "Sorry mom I know you still think I'm a virgin." Anthony said trying not to laugh. "Sienna I didn't want to tell you liek this because I didn't want to ruin this party for you and Vinnie." Avani said looking down. I ran up and hugged her...well as best as I could with a 6 pound bump on me. "No no no Bebe I just wanted today to be a happy day....soo how far along are you." I asked. "4 weeks is what the dr said." I smiled and kissed her and ants cheek.

I looked around to find Vinnie but he was no where. "VINNIE WHERE-ARE YOU?" I yelled. "Hold on ill go find him." They nodded and i went upstairs. "Vinnie where are you." I said quietly. I heard a noise coming from Vinnie's old room. I knocked on the door and then opened it. I saw Vinnie going through his old claimed that just had a ton of his stuff in it . I stood by him to see what he was doing.

"Sienna your mom when we were dating came over when you were out one day and gave me something. She said that when we have kids or a kid she wanted for you to have this. She said that when you were younger you had this stuffed animal of a donkey but that you lost it while you moved to LA. She said that she got this made for you but didn't know when to give it to you so here." He grabbed a big pairing out of his floated and gave it to me. I was quite and sat down to take off the paper around it.

"Omg" I said while tears started to doe out of my eyes. It was a painting of my donkey stuffed animal. "I wish you were still here mom." I said quietly. Vinnie sat down by me and hugged me and kissed my bump.

We all were sitting outside eating our cake when I felt something wet on my pants. "Did I just pee myself." I asked myself.  Vinnie looked at me then looked at the wet spot and gasped. "Sienna when is the due date?" "It's in Decemberbut the dr said it might be  easier because the baby is mature. Why-ohhhh." I saidz I looked down and did realize it was infact not pee. "Ok Vinnie go get siennas Togo bag and I'll get her in the car ok." Dixie said Vinnie nodded and ran inside.