Brother?

5-12-23
3:21 pm

The dark haired girl was scrambling around the house cleaning up the mess that their friends made the night before. Last night they decided to invite Jordan, Maddie, Mason, Troy, Jeffery, Bryce, Addi, Dixie, Noah, Charli, Chase, Nick and Alex over. They told them all that Sienna was pregnant. The boys had the great idea to part after. So now the girl was having to clean up after them. Vinnie was at work so he couldn't help either.

~after cleaning~

Sienna's POV

I was scrolling through Instagram liking my friends and going through reels. A notification popped up on my screen from an unknown number. I pressed on it and looked at it with confusion.

                  403-123-4567

???
Hi...is this sienna Gomez?

Sienna
Why? Who is this

???
Oh right😂 I'm Corbin Gomez....I'm how do you say this, I'm your brother😗👍

Sienna
How? I don't have any siblings

Corbin
Ya I found out yesterday. I can show you my birth certificate or some?

Sienna
How are you tho

Corbin
Your dad cheated on your mom when you were I think 3 and I was the outcome. I don't know my dad well our dad but I don't care. I found my some files about me and I saw the dads name and looked him up. I found out I was your half brother. And then I texted some people and they gave me your number.

Sienna
Omg-do you want to come over to my house so we can talk. I can't really go out right now.

Corbin
Do you live in LA? If so then sure

Sienna
Yep. Here's the addy. ****** street. My boyfriend might show up sometime just so you know👍

Corbin
Boyfriend? Is he nice to you? Does he hurt you?

Sienna
Already taking on that over protective brother role are you know?😂. Yes he's very nice and he treats me very well. We have been dating for a couple years.

Corbin
No ring?

Sienna
I wish but right now is probably not the right time. I'll tell you more when you get here. I have to go bye see you soon

Corbin
Bye see you soon

"I have a brother?" I said aloud. I got up and went to my room to get dressed. I got dressed. I put on a pair of sweat shorts and a white tank top crop top. I put my hair in two French braids and brushed and washed my face. To be honest I think that that when people say your face gets clearer when your pregnant its true. For makeup I did highlighter, blush, mascara and some clear lip gloss. 

~Narrator

The boy who was so called her brother showed up about 45 minutes later. His palms were sweaty. The Latino girl was also nervous. She opened the door for him and lead him inside. She sat down on the couch and the boy did as well. 

C-this is weird im sorry

S-What did we expect, we know nothing about each other