CHAPTER TEN

Miles

I glanced worriedly at Kai, I had seen how he fought with Xavier before and although he was able to land a few hits here and there, it was clear that he's no match against the bigger alpha.

Meaning he won't last long against his brother if this continues.

Exactly...

I frowned as the fight progressed on, I should go find the principal but... he's Xavier's brother... surely he's not going to help, right?

We could give it a try, after all Kai is doing risking his life to protect us.

But wait... where's the principal office again?

Fuck.

I sighed, I'm such a dumbass, I should be able to sense an extremely dominant aura in my wolf form, if we just leave to the forest next to the school to avoid confrontations with students, we should be able to find the principal.

What if Kai feel betrayed that we left? I mean, it sounds silly but...

His life is on the line Mateo...

I turned around, head suddenly banging against a very hard wall, fuck, since when did they put a wall here? Looking up, I gulped nervously, realising it was one of the Masters, Zane Koraff.

Oh shit.

"Now where are you heading off to sexy?" The alpha smirked down at me, I want to wack that beau- ugly face so bad. Yeah and I like being alive a lot so lets not. I ignored the boy and tried walking around him.

"Hold up now, did you just ignore me?"

I think yes.

Zane growled angrily when I didn't reply. I gasped when he yanked my hard by my collar, "I do not tolerate disrespect, omega." I whimpered at his tone, receiving a satisfied grunt. "Now shortstuff, why don't you come along with me, we could have lots of fun."

Yeah no Miles RUN!

You don't have to tell me twice, ripping myself away from the alpha I shoved him back before weaving through the crowd to escape. I could hear heavy footsteps right on my heels, fuck fuck fuck!

Oh baby it's on!

How's not the time Mateo!

Ooh I love a chase, lemme take over!

I could feel my eyes shift colours before Mateo took over. Mateo immediately shifted to our multicoloured wolf, white, silver, black flashed before my eyes as our feet and hands morphed into paws.

A furious growl could be heard behind us.

Double o' shit.

Don't worry leave it to me!

Mateo hurried past the school gate, never stopping for a break, but I could start to feel hot breath on the back of our neck. The alpha was drawing closer. Trust me Miles.

Mateo jumped over broken twigs, paws thumping against the earth, heading straight for the tree trunk in front of us. Watch this. Mateo said just as he did a one eighty spin and leapt into the air, right over the dominant wolf who growled furiously from below having crashed into the tree. With unnatural speed that no human could possibly possess, we successfully made our ways to the principal's office, without getting killed.

"Mind to explain why you are in your wolf form? You should know already that shifting during school hours and on school grounds are against the rules, we wish not to disturb the humans and avoid hunters who are roaming around ambushing in the forest." The principal glared.

Oopsies daisies lemon squeazies, looks like we're in trouble again!

Shush Mateo! I glanced at a very angry, and very naked alpha standing next to me.

"Miles I will make an exception as you are new and not familiar with the school. But Zane, I expect and explanation, as one of the Masters, you should have not made such rash behaviours."

"Oh yeah, and why should I care Xander. You don't care if the humans get disturbed, you only care for your school's reputation, and your pride. Like always..." Zane spat in distaste, hatred flashed in his eyes.

"And you are no different Zane."

Damn this is so awkward bro.

Zane gritted his teeth, looking back at Xander one last time before storming out. "I'm nothing like you Xander. And you know it."

I snuck a glance at the principal, who had sat down on his leather armchair, sighing and rubbing his head, as if the conversation he just had had drained him mentally.

They must've had a long history I mean c'mon, this is like those cliche cheesy love stories!

I shuffled awkwardly, discreetly trying get Xander's attention, which, luckily I had gotten after some extreme shuffles.

"Yes Miles."

I looked at him, motioning writing with my hands.

"Fuck, I forgot."

Ajax and Kai had gotten into a fight in their wolf form... I was hoping you would stop them.

"Stop them? Sheesh, Miles Miles Miles, such an innocent boy. It's pointless to break a fight between the two right now. They're not going to actually kill each other, so it's fine. This is something they need to settle, of course it is extremely displeasing that they've chose to do this in my school. But alas even if I could do anything, I'd rather not. Next time, to come to me for small idiotic things like this. Now get back to class, wouldn't want to be late would you now?"

We've practically missed a whole day of school already.

A/N
Super short chapter, I swear I haven't forgotten about this book, just no inspiration yet. But please enjoy I'll try my best to update as soon as I can! And if anyone's wondering, I haven't forgotten about 'Overdosed' either, just haven't had time to write it.

Like
Comment
Share