CHAPTER TWO

MILES

I whimpered, clutching my bleeding arm, my father towered over me, a knife in his hand.

"Get up."

You'll be okay Miles, you'll be okay. Be a good boy and do as he says and you'll be okay. With shaky fingers, I pulled my trusty notebook and pen from my pocket before writing down, I'm sorry father.

"I am not your father. I will not have a weak, pathetic, and a faggot as a son." The alpha in front of me spat in disgust, spit flying onto my face. "Be a good bitch and clean the floor."

I lifted my wobbly body up a second too late for his liking, with a snarl, he slammed a fist into my jaw, making me fall back onto the ground. Throwing me one last dirty look, he marched past me, making sure to press down harshly on my bony fingers with his boots, making sure to break as many bones as he can.

My father wasn't always abusive, he used to be a kind, supportive and loving father.

Supportive my ass.

Don't be mean Mateo! He's still our father...

My wolf grumbled, I know Mateo is more than ready to kick my father's butt, but as an omega, we'll never be able to beat an alpha. I still remember the day my life changed, it felt like it only happened yesterday.

Flashback

"Dad! I'm home!"

A warm smile greeted me, "how was school munchkin?"

"It was really fun! We had a substitute for science, his name is Mr Mike, he was really nice, he let us do really fun experiments!"

Dad ruffled my hair fondly before handing me a sandwich, "you hungry bud? I made your favourite, have some."

"You don't have to tell me twice." I said before shoving the sandwich into my mouth with all the grace of a thirteen year old. "Hey dad, will we ever see mothe-'

I choked.

My body felt as if it was engulfed in flames. A burning desire pooled my stomach, I could feel wetness dripping from my hole. A strange need clouded my thoughts, I wanted, no, needed something to fill me up.

A whimper left my lips as I looked up at my dad, searching for an answer. Instead of a warm, comforting look I was expecting, I was greeted with a cold, harsh and disgusted glare.

"Dad? W-what's going on? W-why d-do I feel t-this way?"

No reply.

"D-dad?"

A slap landed on my cheek, the impact sent me flying to the floor.

"I'm not your dad. I DON'T HAVE A SON. Omegas are whores, faggots. You're disgusting, a vile creature that should be perished from the world!"

"W-what are you talking about? I'm not, n-not a whore-"

Punch

I howled in pain when a fist landed right on my abdomen, the sound of bones breaking filled the room.

"Worthless slut, just like your mother."

I whimpered.

"Get up." Dad yelled, his hand fisted around my hair, before dragging me upstairs into his office. "You little bitch, if you survive this, I suppose I'll let you live."

Horror filled me. "Wait d-dad! N-no! NO!"

My own father, threw me out of the window, my back cracked painfully on the rock below, black dots clouded my vision, I glanced up, just in time to see him grabbing two glass bottles and jumped out of the window, only to smash them onto my face.

Present

My body trembled in pain as I cracked my bones back in place so they could heal properly. I had heard from my father that I'll be attending a new school. Inferno. He had told me, a place to train omega whores. I've heard of the school, everyone has, the school is as horrible as its name. Inferno, meaning hell in Italian.

The school is ruled by the five masters.

Xavier King, Andrew Dallius, Tyler Reese, Ajax Medlings and Zane Koraff. They're the kings of the underworld, each and one of them are filthy rich, not to mention that they're all crazy.

They were the ones I have to watch out for, Inferno is known for one thing, torture. An easy target like me will definitely be sought after to become a punching bag. Afterall, the school despise omegas, every omega that have entered the school has never lived long enough to graduate or drop out. In this school, wealth means power, your academic means nothing. There's only one true reason my father sent me there.

To break me.

But what he doesn't know is.

.

.

.

.

.

You can't break what's already broken.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE