CHAPTER THREE [M]

Xavier

[Mature Warning & Homophobic Slurs]

"FUCK! YES DADDY!"

"You like that you little slut? Answer daddy!"

"YES! YES YES YES! HARDER! HARDER DADDY!"

I marched towards the principal's office, I had planned out what I wanted to do with the omega, but first, I need to find out when he's coming. Ignoring the smell of arousal floating out the door, I walked in, expecting the principal, my brother Xander to be watching some shitty kinky porn.

I gaped at the sight before me in disgust, a twink was bouncing Xander's cock, the small male beta's high pitched moans stung my ears, followed by my brother's grunts and moans. None of them seem to sense my presence, and kept going.

Fuck, I think I'm horny.

Now's not the time Xane.

Who says no to live porn, c'mon!

My dumbass of a wolf whined like a baby.

I can hear you y'know.

I smirked, I suppose Xane was right, only an idiot would say no to this, I pulled my thick cock out, cupping the heavy organ in my hand, I slowly fisted my dick, eyes skimming over my brother and the twink, who is currently bent over the desk, letting Xander take over.

"Fuck." I gritted my teeth, holding back the moans that threatened to spill.

Can't believe you're jacking off to your brother having sex.

Shut up, it was your idea.

But you wanted it.

Speaking to you is such a turn off.

Stop lying, I can see Baby Xavier is still proudly standing up and hard.

Blocking my idiotic horny wolf, I twirled my thumb over my dripping head just the way I like it, eliciting a loud moan as white liquid spurted out of the tip, catching the attention of my brother and his fuck toy.

Bingo.

I thought I blocked you out?

No one can block out Xane the Great.

"Xavier?"

"Daddy?" I mocked, enjoying the horror that washed over the twink's cheeks and the blush that tainted on my brother's face.

"Did you really fucking masturbate watching us having sex?" Xander groaned in embarrassment, tugging his pants up.

"No shit, it was some great porn there daddy."

"Shut up."

"Fine, I need to talk to you."

Sighing in defeat, my Xander kissed the twink bye before standing up to face the book shelf behind him, tugging out a book, the shelf parted into the walls, exposing a locked door.

"C'mon." After unlocking the door my brother gestured for me to enter the room inside, "talk."

"There's a new student, Miles Winter coming. I want everything you know about him. I want to know when his first day it going to be."

Shooting me an irritated glare, Xander sighed again. "Just don't break someone's dick again 'kay? I don't need another visit from parents wanting a 'justice' for their son's broken dick."

"Yeah yeah whatever." I grinned, snatching the file from my brother's hand, "thanks daddy," before running out.

"CALL ME THAT AGAIN DADDY WILL PUNISH YOU!" A shriek came from inside the walls, no doubt my brother screaming at me as I shut door.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Next Wednesday right? That gives us a bit of time to plan. So, any ideas?" Drew asked, glancing at everyone sitting on the floors of my room.

"Guys!"

"Yes yes yes, I do want a Mercedes. What?" AJ asked innocently, fries still in his mouth.

"You little s-'

"He's gay, and an omega, we'll use that to our advantage, I want to fuck him, so I'll just record it and post it afterwards." Zane butted in, successfully taking a fuming Drew's attention off AJ.

"That's a bit cruel, don't ya' think?" Tyler asked, his eyes never leaving his phone.

"His an omega, and a fucking faggot, he deserves it." Drew spat out, "we'll just have our turns with him, starting with Za-'

"NO! I said first dibs on his ass first! Then we're having fivesome, then Zane!" AJ interrupted rudely, I glared at him.

I fucking hate sharing.

"Fivesome doesn't exist you dumbass, and I will not share." I growled out, a quick nod from AJ was all it took for my wolf to withdraw.

My bestfriend glanced at me before announcing, an evil glint in his eyes, "then, let's make sure to give Miles Winter the warmest welcome to our school."

A/N:

Sorry for the late and short update guys, I'll try to update more with long chapters, hope you enjoyed the story so far and please please stay safe y'all. Coronavirous is no joke it'll really put you in the hospital.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE