CHAPTER FIVE

Xavier

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Be-

"FUCK OFF!" I roared, swinging my hand towards the direction of the noise, shit, I broke the alarm again.

This is the what, twentieth time you've broken it dumbass!

Shut up, morning people are weird.

I'm not morning 'people', I'm morning wolf! As an alpha, you should always wake up early to ensure tha-

I blocked my wolf out, it was too early to have a dimwit muttering nonsense in my head.

"XAVIER! WAKE UP!" A voice screamed and a body landed on me, "oof, shit! AJ get your fat ass of me! NOW!" The boy on top of me wouldn't budge. "AJ... Off."

"You sound like my muuuuum." A whiny voice replied.

"Shut up."

"Noooo get up you lazy wolf."

"No."

"Up!"

"Fuck off."

"Ge-'

"AJ sweatpea, have you waken Xavier pumpkin up yet? Breakfast is ready!" I cringed at the horrible nicknames AJ's mother Victoria gave us, since my parents left for a business trip yesterday, and my brother and I were apparently deemed irresponsible and 'defenseless' little boys, our parents decided to dump as with the Medlings.

"I'm up Mrs M!" Grumbling I pushed AJ off me, who landed on the floor with an 'oof'. Ignoring the boy's complaints I did my morning wash up, took a shower to take care of my precious family jewel.

Who the fuck calls their dick family jewel?

Smart people with big brain.

Walking down to the kitchen, I greeted AJ's parents and sat down on the table next to Kai, AJ's twin brother. The boy sneered at me before stuffing his face with food.

What's his problem?

You dumbass.

Fuck. Off.

"G'morning Mrs and Mr M, and baby Kai." Xander said, announcing his presence, "and my little brother of course."

"I'm not little!"

"Xavier pumpkin, watch your tone on the table, you can throw a tantrum later." Mrs M ordered, I fumed, of course fucking Xander had to embarrass me, of, fucking, course.

AJ tumbled down soon after, literally, he fucking rolled down the stairs with another 'oof'. "Morning mummy daddy and Xander and Xavier!"

Mrs M raised an eyebrow at her eldest son who hasn't greeted his twin. Throwing Kai an irritated look, AJ mumbled a quiet greeting, if not from our enhanced werewolf hearing we wouldn't have heard it. A look of hurt flashed through the younger twin's eyes, but it was gone as quickly as it came.

AJ didn't always have such a hateful relationship with his little brother, no, quite the opposite, they stuck together like glue. Kai looked up to his big brother AJ and followed his every step, but as they grew older, they were invited to be one of the Masters of Inferno, be the ones who ruled the school. AJ took the title without thinking twice, he was welcomed to the group, joined in with my ways of gifting the students with the chance of satisfying my pleasures through torture. Kai however, stupid innocent goody-two-shoe Kai refused, he wanted to be mama and dada's good boy, and he is. The pathetic boy even begged his brother to step down as a Master, AJ answered him with a punch.