Chapter 9

A/N guys I am very sorry but I have a lot of stuff that I am currently dealing with I have a play I have audition for and I have to be there for awhile but not this week I'll have everything uploaded by tonight or tomorrow I don't know yet? Also guys I wanna say please pray for our heroes..!
And as you guys I know I have done this video in one of my fictions because it so sexy.......question me I'll stab a bitch! Okay anyways here it is chapter 9....!
Sarah Pov
I didn't want Jon to do is to me but yet I wanted him too this man I swear he does things to please me..........!
-Guys I'm sorry I'm truly am but I can't write super sexy scenes I just can't so yeah sorry...!-
We ended up doing it for about a good two hours and he and I were both sore from it. I was very pleased we got up and took a shower and just watch a movie.........
The next morning we woke up and went to the gym to train for a few hours then we went to get ready for Smackdown
"Jon!" I yelled for him and he asked me what is wrong! "I just looked at our script and I saw this!" I said pointing to the line where it says Me and Dean have to kiss! "What?!" "This is stupid why?!" "It is what the people want?!" I sat down with my head in my hands "this is so fucking stupid!" He nodded in agreement "Come on Roman is looking for us!?" I got up and walked with Jon.
Roman saw us and waved over to us "Hey Sarah,Jon!" We both said hi "Did you hear there is are two new wrestlers.
I looked at him "Really who?!" He responded "I don't know that is all I heard." I nodded and got ready for my match. I walked out to the ring with Dean/Jon.....and this was the last thing I expected (Country Fans Brad Paisley We dance quoted that from the song!) the lights went out and on that stage I saw James and Bray!
Dean turned to me "Are these the two new wrestlers?!" They just stood there staring at us."I believe they are!" They looked at each other and came down to the ring I got behind Dean (yes I was scared) and ran out of the ring and grabbed a mic for the both of us..."Why are you here........?!" They smirked and James or StarLight(don't fricking ask) spoke "I am here because of you and I am here to hurt your little friend over here including you!" I backed away and hopped over the barricade Dean following right behind me. "You can run but you can't hide.....WE WILL FIND YOU!!!" I ran backstage and started crying that is when I heard Jon behind me "Sarah........look at me!" I looked at him and he hugged me tightly and kissed me "I won't let them hurt you!" I stopped crying and looked at him and smiled......"okay." He helped me up and wiped away the tears we headed back to the hotel since I can't bear to be in the same arena as James....as Monday night raw was continuing James said something that I'll kill him for "FAITHFUL ROSE IS MINE AND THAT DEAN AMBROSE HAS NO RIGHT TO BE WITH HER........So.....faithful if you are hearing this your mine forever!" I was filled with anger and went to the ring and looked at them "Ah look faithful my darlin....." I stopped him "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE IM NOT YOUR LITTLE TOY NO MORE IM THROUGH WITH YOU!!!" He stepped back "And another thing I hate you!" I dropped my mic and smacked him picked the mic back up and said "Now leave me the hell alone or you will regret ever stepping foot into the wwe!" I turned away until this "Oh Sweet faithful you think that you can scare me...You belong to me sweetie and forever be mine!" I turned around and he got me with that stare lucky I knew how to break out of the stare.."You think that I belong to you but I don't I belong to someone else now..." He looked at me and I saw Bray getting a chair "Put the damn chair away.." Lucky he did "You are just a bastard who only knows how to manipulate a girl..... I'm not that girl anymore! So leave me the hell alone!" I dropped the mic and got out of the ring and headed to the hotel. I got into our van and headed to our next city. "Hey Sarah what is going on in that mind of yours?" I smiled and just shake my head. "Life Jon." He smiles and he walks to the bed and sleeps I headed up to the front and sat in the passenger seat by Steven (Our driver) "Hey Sarah!" I turn to look at him and smile "Hey Steven!" Just as he was about to say something I get a call from Brie Bella "Hey Brie.....What is going on?" "I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out tomorrow after we get to our location..?" I responded "Sure cya!" We hung up and turned up the radio but I plugged in my phone and put it on my music and apparently I had HSM 3 song the boys are back. "This is our time!" I got up and danced a lil to the song "The boys are back bout to save the day.!" I stopped dancing and unplugged my phone and had a talk with Steven and all that fun stuff.
"So you and Jon love each other so much that you guys are gonna be a couple soon?" I shrugged not knowing that Jon was right behind me he wrapped those big strong arms around me and hugged me "Jon.! You scared the living daylight out of me!" He smiled and just kissed the top of my brown hair.