Chapter 19

Authors note: This book is coming is coming to an end but don't you worry yourself! A sequal will be made!
And if you don't know this song for people who are not country fans this is Make Me Wanna by Thomas Rhett!😄😍
Sarah Pov
It has been two days since I was back at the WWE company. I had my first title match at Summerslam and this was me vs Paige (not the actual champion) and this was a no DQ match. "Hey love!" I knew that voice "Adam?!" I turned around to see the exotic express. "What in the blazes are you doin here?" Adam smiled "I forgot to congratulate you on the babies. And getting married to Dean Ambrose." I smiled "Thanks bro!" Adam smiled and i hugged him "Yeah so what's new." Adam laughed "Same old same old." Then Jon walked in "Hey cutie!" I looked to Jon and hugged him. "Hey who is he?" I smiled "That's my brother Adam Rose." Jon smiled plus smirked "Is that why you are called faithful rose?" I nodded my head. "Great!" Adam cleared his throat. "And sis I have to tell you something?" We both looked at him. "I have a girlfriend." I smiled happily and hugged him "ADAM THATS AMAZING!!!!" He rubs my head "Thanks sis well I gotta go prepare for my match plus get kissed by Rosa!" I looked at him "Where is rosa I'm talking to her." I ran into the diva locker room and saw Rosa there. "Rosa? Why were you kissing my brother tonight?" Rosa smiled "Didn't he no tell you I'm his girlfriend." I shook my head no "Well I am his girlfriend." I smiled really happily "I knew you were perfect for him." She smiled "Well nice talking to you." With that she walked away. "Hey Sarah!" I turn around to see my friend John Cena and Nikki Bella. "Hey!" I waved to them "So what's new in your life." I shrugged my shoulder "Life is hard work.....but we are fine.." Nikki looked at me weirdly "Sarah are you okay?" John left "No...." Nikki hugged me "What is wrong?" I looked at her "I-I am scared that James will take me children and hurt them." Nikki sighed "You should stay home then take time off." I smiled slightly and nodded "Hey!" I heard Triple h and Stephanie "Hey Sarah, are you okay?" I nodded no. "What is wrong?" I sighed before speaking "it is about my ex James I'm scared he will find the kids and take them away." I cried my eyes out "You know what we would be happy to look after your kids while on tour I mean look at me and Paul we have 3 kids of are own and they are perfectly fine!" I looked at her "Watching two kids would be easy." I smiled "Thank You Steph." She smiled and nodded. After that little talk with Stephanie I went back to Ohio to pick up our kids already told. I was driving home when this song came on "Soldier"
[Verse 1]
What have I done to feel these fists from heaven?
I have to question
Have I done wrong?
What's with this reaction?
Am I a mad man?
If I walked on water would I sink or drown?
I think I'm lost, could I ever be found?
If I held your Bible will my soul set fire?
When that dark day comes will I be up by your side?

[Chorus]
Oh, when this world comes crashing down
I'll be, I'll be the soldier, I'll be the soldier
Oh, when this place falls to the ground
I'll be, I'll be the soldier, I'll be the soldier

[Bridge]
I guess it's you, hey, I guess it's you
That makes me be the bad one
That makes me be the mad one
I guess it's you, hey, I guess it's you
That puts these thoughts inside me
It's like you wanna hide me
Ooh yeah, I guess it's you

[Verse 2]
Have I done wrong?
What's with this reaction?
Am I a mad man?

[Chorus]
I was singing the song until my phone rings "Damn.....who is this?" I answered my phone "Hello...." A voice came through sounded country "Hello is this Sarah Good?" I responded "Yes..Who is this?" "Well this is the producer from the voice." I smiled widely "Okay why are you calling me.!" "Well you were accepted to sing tonight for the blind auditions." I smiled happily "So when are you free to come down?" "Right now I am gonna ask my boss to let me take a while off." "Okay cannot wait to hear your voice." I hung up and went to Stephanie and Triple H "Sarah what on earth are you doing here?" I responded "Well I'm gonna be on the voice it's a singing TV show!" The smiled "Well you got accepted did you?" I nodded "well you can go." I hugged them and packed my stuff up. "Babe!" I turned around and saw my husband Jon. "Hey there." He looked at me confused "Sarah why are you packing up?" I smiled "well Jon remember how I said that I want to be on the voice well I got accepted!" Jon smiled happily "Really?! I'm so happy for you!" I hugged him and he hugged me back "Well I should get going they are picking me up" Jon smirked "Well I'm going to." I kissed him and he kissed back. "Oh they are here let's go." We ran out to the limo and got in. "Well hi there Jon and Sarah." I shook his hand so did Jon "Well we will be there in two hours." I rested my head against Jon shoulder. "I cannot believe I'm gonna perform in front of people and famous artist!" Jon smiled and kissed my head "I can't Believe it either."
--Two hours later--
I woke up and got out of the car with Jon. "So sit right here and we will begin your interview." We nodded and begin "Well I grew up singing country songs and pop songs a different types of music but mostly country." We continue the interview until they called me "Sarah you ready?" I nodded walking out into my country girl dress singing "Velvet" by Chris Jamison.
[Intro]
I just wanna

[Verse 1]
It's in the air
The way you smile when you reciprocate my stare
Just one breath and everyone knows that you're there
With every hit I take, you move that waist and I wanna die
A girl like you, adore
The way you drop that thing could start another war
And my hands are gettin' eager to explore
Cherry lips are singin' "Purple Rain" and I feel alive
(Blake and Adam turn their chairs)
[Pre-Chorus]
I take the wheel and grab the clutch
Your body should be mine to touch
I fit the rhythm your body's givin'
And once I get in there

[Chorus]
She got the smoothest ride
Like velvet all inside
Her sex just changed my life
She rides like a dream
And damn that velvet looks good on me

[Verse 2]
I feel the heat
Every drop of you is rainin' down on me
You're perfection's foggin' up my window seat
I got your body switchin' all positions through the night
(Christina and Pharrell turn their chairs around)
[Pre-Chorus] + [Chorus]

[Outro] x4
She rides like a dream
Velvet looks good on me
I was happy that I had all four coaches turn around. "Oh my gosh!!" Adam said "I remember Chris singing that song but never in a thousand years would a girl sing it perfectly." I smiled "Thanks Adam" Blake laughed "Chris was awesome but she with that hint of country accent made me turn this chair around." Adam laughed "If there something funny shorty!" Adam looked at Blake "Shut up Bigfoot!" I laughed "Adam I'm sorry but I have to agree with Blake" I said "Oh.....you hate me?!" I laughed harder "No I don't you guys are my favorite?!" After all the coaches talked Carter says "Who will you pick to be your coach?" I sighed "I love Blake and the rest and Adam too!" I think for a moment "Blake." Blake jumped up and ran over and hugged me "We will be awesome!!" I went back stage to hug my husband "I am glad you picked him."