Chapter 4

Faithful pov
Me and Dean went it dinner and it was so romantic everytime he say something about me I could feel my cheeks on fire on literally(Not on fire fire.)! I was happy and I think I was falling in love with Dean Ambrose! Oh god he is so cute!
Dean: Hey Faithful
Me: Please call me Sarah
Dean: Sarah like the name!
Me: Thank you i was names after my mom Sarah Wheatly
Dean: Nice I bet you can call me Jonathan Good!
Me: That is a cute name.
Dean: -Blushes- thank you
Dean's Pov
Oh my heart just want to say I live you to Sarah but I can't seem to say it. God this is just so hard to just say it to her!
Sarah: Hey Dean thanks for dinner tonight it was tasty!
Me: Your welcome!
Sarah: I can I stay at your place because i have no where to stay!
Me: Sure I am by myself in the hotel room
Sarah Pov!
Me and Dean got into the car and headed back to his place
Dean: You can sleep in my bed don't worry I'm on the couch tonight!
Me: Ok Dean I am gonna hop in the shower!
Dean: Alrighty!
Dean sit there watching Paranormal 5! Which I hated but after I got out of the shower he told me to watch this movie that came out!
Dean: Ouija it is a good movie
Me: Okay
I tried to but when the scary part came up I scooted next to Dean and he wraps his arms around me! I blushed and fell asleep in his arms which were warm and I fell asleep in his warm arms oh how he reminds me of my exboyfriend James. He used be nice until he abused me used me for his little "games" and hurt me in every way possible. That is why I vowed to never date a boy in my life EVER again!
Dean Pov
Sarah slept on the bed while I was on the couch oh she reminded me of my Exgirlfriend Roselyn who used me and cheated on me how many times 100 times while I was away!
But Sarah is something different she is beautiful and looked like she also has been hurt like me!
Sarah Pov
I woke up the next morning and I hopped in the shower and got my ring gear on and headed to the gym where I met up with Brie and Aj
Aj: Hey Sarah
Me: Hi Aj Hi Brie
Brie are you mad that we didn't have our match yesterday!
Brie: No and yes I wanted to hurt my sister very badly!
Me: Maybe on smackdown we will get our chance
??? Pov
Me: Oh her chance to fight against Nikki and Paige oh Sarah and Brie wait until you get a load of us!
Sarah pov
We walked into the gym and started our moves and I watched The shields perform these moves
I curb stomped the dummy into the mat and then used dirty deed on the dummy and then roman reigns move superman punch on the dummy!
Dean: I'm impressed Faithful Rose!
I turned around and saw Dean standing ringside and had a smile on his face
Me: Thank You Dean!
Dean: Your welcome why don't u show me what u got!
Me: Are you sure?
Dean nodded and got into the ring and we squared off to face each other
-after about 2 hours of fighting-
Sarah pov
I had to do 5 dirty deed and I pinned him
1....2....3 alright Dean got u fair and square
Dean: Yeah ya did I'm happy maybe that you can beat Paige and take the diva title away from her!
Paige walked out from behind the stage
Paige: Oh yeah if she can beat me I'll always come out on top u little wanna be the shields girl!
Me: OH YEAH I WANT A MATCH WITH YOU TONIGHT ON SMACKDOWN!
Paige: I accept!
She walked back stage and prepared herself for the match
Me and Dean walked backstage and I went into the shields locker room and Dean told Seth and roman what happened
Roman Pov
Sarah are you serious impressive it would take me 10 superman punch to take him out!
Sarah: Yep it would have but anyways I need to prepare for my match tonight-interrupted-!
Triple H: Good news you have a storyline for you and Dean!