Chapter 16

Sarah Pov
I was happy that I'm a proud parent and a wwe wrestler.
--Thursday Night Smackdown--
Well after two days ago, The music director asked me if I wanted to change my theme entrance. "No Thank You!" He walked away. But anyways back to the point I have a mixed tag team match with my husband Jon of course. "Sarah..!" I heard Jon. Whipped around to see him standing there smiling. "What is it Jon?" He held out a little necklace with a heart locket in it with the engraving saying "For the love of my life!" I smiled. We headed to the stage area waiting for our music. We both had the same theme "Retaliation!" We walked to the ring and Jon being the guy who is crazy does his thing while I did mine. "Introducing first the WWE POWER COUPLE..... DEAN AMBROSE AND FAITHFUL ROSE!" We raised our hands in the air (and wave them like you just don't care 😂😂) and waited for our opponents. "Making her way to the ring accompany by Bray Wyatt! AJ LEE!" I smirked "Aj Lee and Bray Wyatt!" I rolled my eyes. The bell rang and I was in first throwing punches at Aj she tagged in bray and me my husband. Jon goes for the dirty deeds.
1..
2..
3..
The bell rings and our music plays. We are the favorite power couple of the wwe. But our victory was cut short. We then heard my dad's theme. I looked at Jon all confused and scared. My dad walks out onto the stage "Dear I'm afraid I have some news to tell you." I looked at him. "Jon is cheating on you with Summer Rae." I looked at Jon. "Hold on I did not do that!". "Jon I'm gonna come to the ring right now and kick your ass into next week!" I didn't know what to say at this point. "DEARY listen to me he is cheating on you with Summer." I motion for a mic "Is this true Jon?" He nodded no. "Then what did happen?" "Summer Rae came onto me and started kissing me! I hated that blonde Non-competitive bitch." One of the Wwe star Fandango came out to confirm Jon. "She did Faithful I saw the whole thing happen." I sighed a relief. "What?! Okay fine I'm sorry it looked like that to me." I smiled and nodded and approval for my dad. "Lucky for you Undertaker, Faithful, Dean." We all turn to look at Triple H and Stephanie. "There is a mix three on three match. Undertaker, Faithful, and Dean Ambrose vs Cesaro, Tyson Kidd, and Natalia."(idk how to spell her name) Stephanie raised the mic to her lip. "The match is right now!" Undertaker got into the ring. So did our opponents.
--Skipping the second match they had brought to you by Summer By Calvin Harris--
The bell rang we raised our hands in victory!
But victory again was cut off short because guess who is back. "James.." I mumbled we looked to the stage and saw both Bray and James.
Bray then had a whole group of kids behind him.
They started singing
"They got the whole wide world in their hands. They got the whole wide world on their hands." Continues till they surrounded the ring. The lights went out. When the lights came back on they had creepy face mask on them. "Bray! Stop doing this to me!" He smirked and walked away so did the kids. "Jon I need to leave. Dad we need to leave." They both nodded. We got out of the ring and went to our cars. I turned the radio on (kiss 107 this time) and it was playing Chains by Nick Jonas so I turned the song up (😂😂😂I'm listening to it right now lol!)
(Song time Chains By Nick Jonas)
With her wine-stained lips, yeah she's nothing but trouble
Cold to the touch but she's warm as a devil
I gave all my heart but she won't heal my soul
She tasted a break and I can't get more
You got me in chains, you got me in chains for your love
But, I wouldn't change, no I wouldn't change this love
You got me chains, you got me in chains for your love
But, I wouldn't change, no I wouldn't change this love
Tryin'a break the chains but the chains only break me
(Hey, hey, hey)
(Hey) Tryin'a break the chains but the chains only break me
Alone in the night 'til she knocks on my door (Oh no)
Oh no, wasted again but I can't say no (No)
Baby tell me why, why you do, do me wrong
Gave you my heart but you took my soul
You got me in chains (Oh babe), you got me in chains for your love
But, I wouldn't change (I wouldn't change), no I wouldn't change this love
You got me chains, you got me in chains for your love
But, I wouldn't change (Wouldn't change), no I wouldn't change this love
Tryin'a break the chains but the chains only break me
(Hey, hey, hey)
(Hey) Tryin'a break the chains but the chains only break me
Baby tell me why, why you do, do me wrong
Gave you my heart but you took my soul (Hey)
You got me in chains, you got me in chains for your love
But, I wouldn't change, no I wouldn't change this love
You got me chains (Oh babe), you got me in chains for your love (Oh)
But, I wouldn't change, no I wouldn't change this love
Tryin'a break the chains but the chains only break me.
After that I fell asleep in Jon's car. We arrived at our hotel and Jon picks me up and carries me to our room. "Later Jon" I heard my dad. With that we fell asleep together. .