Chapter 6

Dean Pov
This was complete bull from the authorities did they think that was gonna be our storyline Sarah looked at me and spoke which made me looked at her "John it is not ours apparently it was Seth's storyline.....I overheard triple H and Stephanie saying we aren't getting one they wanted the shield dispose of this quickly!" She looked at me with fire in her eyes and I put my hand on her shoulder and spoke "Sarah thank you for saying that lets just wait until Roman gets here......Okay." She smiled and hugged me and I hugged her back.
Sarah Pov
I had to tell Jonathan if not he would of killed me and keep asking what is wrong! So yeah I had to tell him about triple H and Stephanie's plan! So Roman got here and I told him what I told John and he smiled and nodded.
So we were off that day since it was Tuesday and I decided just to watch tv and head to the pool but I had to go alone since Roman and Dean had to go somewhere and I don't know where so don't ask me?! But I met up with Brie and we just hung out until my phone starts ringing.
"Who is it?"
??: Oh sweety don't you remember me?
I looked at my phone and saw the name it was my ex James
"What the hell do you want this time!"
James: you know what I want I want you back!
"No! I won't come back to you I have moved on I found another guy I like so I would stop texting me and calling me cuz I'm not coming back ever!"
James: Fine!
I hung up and started tearing up because I needed someone to comfort me so I went to find Jon and he was talking to another diva my best friend April (Aj) and her friend Dolph Ziggler I walked over and Dean saw I was sad "will you guys excuse me" they did and he asked if I was okay? I shook my head no and I told him that my ex tried to call me! He hugged me and told me that he would protect me.
I got into the shower and after an hour I got out and dried my body and I heard the door open to the bedroom door and saw it was Dean or Jon! I looked at him and asked him why are you here when I'm half naked?! He shook his head and closed the door. I let out a sigh and put the rest of my clothes on.

A/N guys look I'm sorry for not updating I have been off of school for two weeks and I was at my parents house for those weeks and now I'm at school and I have tons of shit to do so I'm sorry for not updating Don't hate me!
Anyways if you liked this comment like and share it "and as always I will see you in the next fanfiction buh byeeeeeeee!" If you don't know that I quoted that from Markiplier-also a fanfiction will about him too!!!!!!!! Yay bye!