BATTLE OF KUR

I don't own fate grand order all rights go to the respective owners.

(Y/n's pov:)
Dark that is all i can see nothing but darkness.

???:You have serve us well young one you prevented the destruction of the world.

Wait that voice, i know it.

Y/n:Gaia?

Gaia:Indeed young one you saved me. No rather you saved everyone.

Y/n: heh just happy to help and it's the least i can do to the one who gave me my weapon isn't it?

Gaia:Yes however you gave the world more than what i gave to you. The world has a future thanks to you.

Y/n: heh soooo what now?

Gaia: Now you rest young one you will ascend to the throne of heroes as a grand servant because of the deed you did. And don't worry i promise your legend will live on, I'll guarantee that.

Y/n: huh a throne for heroes, has a nice ring to it.

Little by little he's starting to disappear in a golden dust.

Gaia: Seems like you're ascending to the throne.

Y/n:Seems like it. Say hello to alaya for me ok, and tell zeus to tone down his hormones. I ain't around to babysit his other children.

Gaia: *giggles* alright alright now off you go.

As the young pendragon made it to the throne he sees other grand servants.

Y/n: So this is the throne huh? Seen better.

???:Hoh seems like another one has ascended.

Y/n: huh what do you mean?

???:Ascended you are one of us now a grand servant. A type of servant that it's job is eradicate a threat to the world and humanity.

Y/n: hoh so it seems. Oh by the way who are you?

???: Oh how rude of me the name's merlin the magus of flowers. I'm the grand caster since the last one kinda retired ahahhaahhaha. By the way what is your name young one?

Y/n: hmm me? The name's y/n pendragon son of arthur amd guinevere knight of her majesty queen elizabeth and slayer of the world snake jormungandr.

Merlin: *confused* i thought the queen did not have a child.

Y/n: ah yes, i was sent to guinevere's sister vivian because at that time she was with lancelot.

Merlin: ah sorry shall i call you your majesty then?

Y/n: ah no no no don't I'm not royalty. I may have the name but i have no kingdom. What is a king without his kingdom? He's just another human being.

Merlin: Then i must be off I'm still enclosed in avalon after all.

Y/n: ah yes until we meet again magus of flowers.

Merlin: until then...........

Prince of knights.

(Time skip: end of the battle against tiamat just before gilgamesh arrived.)

Gudao: we can't hold on! Ishtar keep firing. Mash are you alright?

Mash: hai senpai.

Gudao: good hey merlin anymore tricks up on your sleeve?

Merlin: i have one i can call another grand servant and it's random.

Gudao: do it!

Merlin: Servants that protects the world hear thy call and save us all!!

*Somewhere in the throne of heroes.*