Welcome to Chaldea

*Fate grand order and the fate series doesn't belong to me all rights belong to the rightful owner.*

Time:12:30
Location:Chaldea research facility.

(Saber artoria pov:)

After the battle at babylonia and master summoned merlin i was left with questions about that grand saber. Why did merlin call him your highness, and today I'm getting my answer.

Artoria(S): "Hey merlin."

Merlin: "hey artoria-chan is there something you need?"

Artoria(S): "yeah that grand saber why did you call him your highness?"

Merlin:"oh why don't you ask him yourself I'm on my way to master to summon him fufufufufu." ' you're in for a surprise artoria-chan.' "let's go!"

Artoria: "okay." ' that laugh i know it too well what are you planning merlin.'

(3rd pov:)

As merlin and artoria went to the summoning room they did not sense our lovely rebel knight that is spying on them.

Mordred: 'What the bloody hell are you planning merlin.'

Hence our lovable knight followed the dick wizard and his father to the summoning room.

Location: Chaldea summoning room.

Da vinci:"alright place the catalyst here and the saint quartz here."

Gudao:"alright. Oh merlin, saber and mordred? What are you doing here?"

Merlin:"ah i heard that you will try to summon his highness so i want to personally welcome him."

Mordred:"why do you call him you highness dick wizard!?"

Artoria:"now now mordred calm down i also want to know wizard!"

Merlin:"fufufufu just wait artoria-chan, mordred-chan."

Mash:"let's start the summoning senpai."

Gudao:" right! Let's go."

Merlin:" umm master there is a chant so you can summon him directly and 100% accuracy."

Gudao:" what is it merlin?"

Da vinci:"i would also like to know merlin-kun."

Merlin:"start the machine then I'll say it."

Gudao:"alright."

As the last master said that he started the machine and merlin started the chant.

Merlin:" hear thy call the one who wields the sword of origin. The world's savior. Who has been favored by the progenitors hear thy plea. And grace us with your presence.......o prince of the fallen kingdom show thyself!"

As the chant ended a bright golden light blinded the room and an armored knight  stood at the center of the room.

???:"thy plea has been heard and answered, now tell me are you thy master?"

Gudao:"y-yes i am."

Merlin:"now your majesty why are you overdramatic now."

???:"shut your trap perverted wizard, this is my first time to have a master don't go crushing my fun."

Mordred:" oi! Who are you!?"

Artoria:" i like to know as well."

???:"ah I'm sorry."

As he said that gold particles were flying off of his body and his armor disappeared leaving his sword.