Awakening the inner demon

I DON'T OWN THE FATE AND ALL IT'S MARVELOUS CHARACTERS ALL RIGHTS GO TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNER.

------------------------------------------------

It has been a month after the confession and valentines day however chaldea is still as busy as ever.
"Master fujimaru please report to the meeting hall for the mission briefing, thank you." Da vinci's voice reverberated throughout chaldea through the speakers.
"Well you heard the assignment let's get going." Gudao said alerting the servants nearby.
"Hai!" Said the servants present with him. "Let's go mash." "Hai senpai."

__________________________________

Meanwhile we se y/n dreaming about a certain sword.

*Dream*

"Awaken me..........

It is and always will be.......

Your destiny."

Y/n hurriedly wakes up and questions his dream.
"What the bloody hell was that?"
Suddenly gilga enters the room to wake y/n up.
"Oh, you're already awake, good there is a mission we need to go now."
"H-hai" replied y/n still in daze about his dream.

__________________________________

*Location meeting hall*

Now we take a look on what is happening inside the meeting hall.
"There has been an influx of mana here." Da vinci said.
"In wales?" Questioned gudao.
"Hai in the same time when king gilgamesh was still in power two dragons were fighting here. However in the chronological history the red one was supposed to win. However due to the influx was near the white one the white one has gained more power making the red one lose. Now this is where you come in you will find the holy grail that was the source of the power influx either by finding by sneaking into the white one's cave or if you can help the red one defeat it." Roman explained.

" so it's either sneak and kill or guns blazing." Y/n said.
"Yes i suppose." Answered artoria(s)
"WE'LL JUST GO AND SPEARHEAD THEN RIGHT BROTHER!" exclaimed mordred.
"No we need a solid plan mordred we're dealing with dragons here and there's two of them and the other one had a massive ego and power boost." Answered y/n.
"Awww" complained mordred.
"Cheer up mordred it's your first dragon hunt." Said artoria.

__________________________________

*Location: wales*

"We're here." Exclaimed gudao
"Senpai there is a mana burst just north from here!" Mash alerted the group.
"It seems our dragon friends had made it easy for us." Said y/n
As they ran north a massive explosion occured 300 meters ahead of them.
"600 meters and closing senpai!" Said mash
"Remind me again why we only brought st martha here as the dragon exterminator?" Asked artoria. "The author was just lazy to add siegfried in our roster."
Said y/n.
"What?/eh?" Exclaimed the group. "Nothing, nothing."

Ignoring the blatant disrespect to the 4th wall we now see 2 dragons breathing fire and ice. Freezing and burning everything in the vicinity.

"GIVE UP RED YOU'RE WEAK AND NOW CAN NOT DEFEAT ME!" Exclaimed the white dragon.

" HAAA. YOU ONLY GOT THAT STRONG BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID CHALLIS! YOU NEVER GREW YOUR STRENGTH THROUGH HARD WORK LIKE A TRUE DRAGON THAT IS WHY EVEN IF YOU KILL ME YOU'RE STILL BENEATH ME!" The red one retaliated.

"INSOLENCE!" The white one aggressively growled.

"Let's go the faster we do this mission the faster i can cuddle with mash." Said gudao
"Hai/h-hai" exclaimed the servants and the demi-servant.