01.) beginning of A-Side-the motion.

"Nothing less, nothing more. i hear your heart hit the floor"

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Chapter 1: the motion

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Flashback

|Ariana| ✨

|Ariana| ✨

(Trigger warning: Abuse)

"OWWW" I exclaimed, "STOP HITTING ME HERBERT"

"Nah because you think you fucking slick Hoe" he said hitting me in the stomach, "I'M TIRED OF YOUR SHIT ARIANA"

So this is what my life is like, i have an abusive Rapper boyfriend or ex boyfriend, i don't know anymore but all i know is that, i just want this shit to end...

I was in tears and in pain...

This isn't what i wanted, we started off good... so fucking good....

And he started being secretive, started cheating on me with some girl... started abusing me mentally... till it got physical one time and it's been never ending cycle since then...

He'd apologise after he hit me and i'd forgive him...

I don't know what i did to deserve this shit... all i did was love this nigga and this is all the shit i get... i get bruises and black eye...

Herbert is so manipulative and so controlling and he is a fucking liar...

He keeps this image up that he's a good person when in fact he's not

He left me for another girl and when i caught wind of it, he insisted that they were just friends... again He gaslighted me thinking i was crazy but no i was in fact not...

I was trying to leave the house and leave him.. For Good..

I packed my stuff and ready to leave the house

When he got into the House, i knew i was in shit now...

He kept me asking where i was going, what i was doing and me being me, i ignored and you know what the fuck this bum ass nigga did

He punched me in my shit... i fell back on the ground and he's been on top of me ever since.. making stay down on the ground...