68.) Lovers and Friends

"Baby, how you doin'? Hope that you're fine
Want to know what you got in mind and I
Got me feenin' like Jodeci, girl I can't leave you alone
Take a shot of this here Patrón and it's gon' be on
V.I.P done got way too crowded
I'm about to end up callin' it a night
She should holla at your girl tell her that you're shakin' the scene
Pulled off, beep-beep, shotgun in the GT with me
She said, "Oh, I'm ready to ride" (I was like) Yeah
'Cause once you get inside, you can't change your mind
Don't mean to sound impatient but you gotta promise baby, oh"

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Chapter 68: lovers and friends

━━━━━━━━━━━━

|Odell|🐐

"we still have to find a wedding planner and make a guest and all that shit" Ari said while looking at her to do list...

me and Ari are driving to the hospital to do a check up on our baby and see the gender, I don't know man, this time it's feeling a bit different, I had a dream about the baby and something in my mind is saying, maybe you have twins..

first of all, I brought that up to Ari and I kid you not, she looked like she was about to have a heart attack, it was funny....

"odell" Ari exclaimed while I was driving, I was cut off from my thoughts...

"yes baby" I said looking at her...

"focus on the road" she exclaimed, did I tell you she's been snappy lately, I mean she's been snappy... I mean, I've dealt with girls that have been snappy but not like this..

"I am" I said, "anyway, we about to arrive in five minutes, so yeah, what is it?" 

"you gonna help me with the wedding planning" she said rubbing the bump, "I don't mind doing it by myself"

I took her hand and kissed it...

"you don't have to do it by myself, I'm here you know that" I said, "my parents, your mom, I can fly her out, but if you need me something important to come with, I've got you"

she smiled, I can't believe I'm gonna marry this woman, I mean I love her so much...

"anyway, we have arrived to the hospital" I said pulling up and stopping in the parking lot...