66.) can't you see

"In the middle of the day now baby
I seem to think of only you, hey, oh yeah
Never thinking for a moment baby
That you've been thinking of me too, yeah, so
I can't wait for the day
That we can be together
I can't let you walk away
Can't you see you and me
Were meant to be, oh baby
And there's nothing left to say"

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Chapter 66: Can't you see

━━━━━━━━━━━━

|Odell|

everyone was looking at me and making a noise while I was on my one knee while Ari was crying...

"baby" she whispered, "odell"

"Listen Ari, we've been through some shit as a couple that I couldn't imagine and the fact that we still here just made me realise that I don't want to do this life thing without you in it, I love you so much, I want to give you the world baby" I said, "I love you baby, I want to spend this life and the next life with you, we gonna be a team, I got you, you got me"

"Ariana Fletcher, will you marry me" I asked her...

then everyone started making noise and screaming...

"yes baby" she said kissing me on the lips, "I will marry you"

I put on the ring in her ring finger...

I stood up and gave her kiss on the lips and kissed her on the cheek, hey man I'm glad I did it, I took a leap of faith for this woman... I wouldn't spend my life with no one else other then Ariana...

she's pregnant with My kid and we good, so I wouldn't do it any other way...

Ariana Turned around, Tae and her family came to see her engagement ring...

"I ain't going to lie Odell, you did good" Tae exclaimed, "My bitch is going to get married"

"Period" Ariana exclaimed, "I love it baby"

"I knew you were going to love it, your mom actually picked it out" I said...

"odell, can I ask?" Ariana spoke up, "where did you go?, I mean you were in the car and shit but where did you go and be honest"

well if y'all really must know..

flashback