78.) Major

"Fours on the Mercedes, that's major (uh, uh)
Whole gang going crazy, that's major (uh, uh)
Millions on the table, that's major (uh, uh)
I turned dirt into diamonds, that's major (uh-huh)"

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Chapter 78: Major

━━━━━━━━━━━━

|Odell|🧸

1 day later

Me and Ariana Just got back to the house, we spent the night at the hospital because the doctors wanted to keep an eye on Ariana and see if she's okay

But to be honest with you, she seems so out of it lately, don't get me wrong, She just gave birth, so i have to be conscious about that...

But she didn't seem like she was in the moment, trust me i've seen it...

She just looked she wasn't "there", i helped her a little, her mom also helped her...

I just parked the car in the garage and looked at Ariana , who took a nap while driving here...

"Baby" i whispered..

She woke up...

"We're here, come on, let's go inside the house" i said to her

She got out of the car and went to the backseat to take out the twins while i took out their bags...

We got inside the house...

"Let me put the twins to their bed" she said..

"Want to bring the bag with you?" I said to her...

"Nah it's fine" she said while going up the stairs..

"Are you sure?" I asked to her...

"I SAID IT'S FINE ODELL!!" she exclaimed and then we heard the twins cry...

Ari looked like she was about to cry, i quickly ran up to her...

"Let me just put the twins in the bed" i said to her, "just go to the room"

And with that she gave me the twins and she walked to the room...

I went to the nursery and tried to calm them down which they eventually did...

I took out their bottle of milk and fed them..