65.) Still In love

I'm still the man for you.
And I'm still the man that's true.
And I'm still the man who's lucky.
And I'm still in love with you.
It don't matter what your friends do.
They're just jealous of me and you.
And I'll always keep you happy,
'cause I'm still in love with you"

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Chapter 65: Still in love

━━━━━━━━━━━━

|Ariana|💕

2 months later

"Ari, wake up" I heard Odell say...

I fluttered my eyes open and just saw this handsome man, just looking at me..

till I realised it was Odell's ass that was just staring at me..

I mean, I still get amazed that I got a NFL player...

"what" I said...

"we gotta go to Atlanta today, remember" he whispered...

oh today is my family reunion, everyone in my family is gonna be there even the people that I don't like...

which I don't mind...

"okay, let me just get the fuck up and go shower" I said...

as I got up, I looked down and rubbed my bump...

a lot of things has changed, and I mean a lot for starters...

I am four months pregnant, yeah this bump is growing honey but that's not all that has changed, Odell's relationship with Nicki just changed after he found out the baby wasn't his which I don't blame at all 

but lowkey tho I was dancing because I'm actually his first baby mama but on the other hand...

I felt kinda bad for the baby... that baby has a crazy ass mom if you ask me and I don't even fuck with her like that...

I still keep in contact with the girl, don't ask me why because I'm only worried about the baby and if she needs anything...

I just kept thinking about adopting her but I think Odell has had enough of that type of drama in this life and to be honest, I don't blame him..

I got in the bathroom and took off my robe and got in the shower..

I started washing my body and all that...